Clueless
Good

Clueless Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 1001 in DVD

May 15, 2016

One of the best films of my childhood! I remember watching this VHS on REPEAT, wishing I had a cool closet and computer that could pick out my outfits before class. It's hilarious to me now to see it coming back to popularity. My younger sister came over for a girls night to watch it recently with me for the first time (she's 13) and she said to me "Hey, it's just like they copied iggy azalea music video!" I almost cried. Will this movie ever get old? UGH! AS IF! 5 stars forever. ;) x

April 22, 2015

Good movie. Just popular teens who try to be at the top still and have girl talk and try on brand names and have their little teenage issues. There's a few things that go on in the movie. It's not a bad movie, I know this movie is super popular and considered a classic. I've watched it many times.

What do you think, have you watched it?

March 15, 2015

Me and my sister love watching this movie together. It's the classic chick flick with the popular girl in it and her clique that follows her around. It's such a funny movie.

Kelkiw added a new review for

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?