Coca Cola Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i find half the time i can barley taste the vanilla in it, unless i pull out my inner taste tester and really dig into it, anyways it makes for a good mix with some rum

July 11, 2016

I find I don't enjoy this as much as regular coke. It's on the stronger side of vanilla and it smells so strong that I wasn't a fan. If you are someone who can't get enough of vanilla scents, then none of this will bother you. It's a coke product so you know it tastes great- but this flavour is just not for me.

June 29, 2016

Coca cola has been my life long fav drink. I also collect all sorts of coca cola stuff. This vanilla is one of my faves. Although it does not come out often, when I do see it, I'll buy as many as I can! If you are a coca cola lover, this ones for you!

June 10, 2016

This pop is super delicious when put on top of vanilla ice cream - sorta like a vanilla float. I am so happy they have brought it back to canada - and i hope it stays. The vanilla flavouring is also not that much overpowering with the coke flavour.

May 30, 2016

This was my favorite flavor of soft drink when I was younger! I was so bummed when they got rid of it. I loved having it as a float with vanilla ice cream. It doubles the vanilla flavor, and is so good! Even though I am not usually a coca cola fan, this flavor was perfect for me.

May 29, 2016

Love this and so glad they've brought it back to Canada! Strong And smooth vanilla flavour in the Coke you already love. Wish I could find the diet formula!

May 29, 2016

I like this Coca Cola Vanilla Coke It's been a while since I'm able to find it in stores it tastes a little sweeter than some of the other soda drinks but,it tastes great with the added vanilla

April 01, 2016

I loved this drink when it first appeared a few years back, and was sorry to see it go. It was so refreshing served ice cold.. a little bit sweet but not syrupy sweet like a lot of carbonated drinks are. This past Christmas, i found it stocked in the "specialty food" section of my local grocery store, and although it's about three times the price of a regular can of coke, I still splurge on it and keep a couple of cans in the back of the fridge for myself as a treat.

April 01, 2016

If I could bathe in this I would! I absolutely love Vanilla Coke! It's so good!! Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere around where I live expect for sketchy bus terminal convenience stores that only sell it one can at a time! This is my all time favourite soda!

February 15, 2016

Yum! I don't drink a lot of pop. Sometimes I do crave a coke though.
The only thing better than an ice cold fizzy coke is coke vanilla.
I love the extra sweetness from the vanilla. It almost makes it taste
creamier. Many small convenience stores don't sell this though.