Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 481 in Coffee

May 30, 2016

I like this Hazelnut Coffee mate Coffee Creamer it has a light taste of hazelnut not overpowering tastes smooth and creamy doesn't leave curds of cream behind like some other brands that I've purchased in the past does

May 01, 2016

I love this one. It is my favorite. The lightness of the hazelnut flavor is to die for. It does not overpower or become too sweet. It really tastes delicious in the morning coffee. I tend to buy this to take camping with us as we do not drink and there is just something about that flavor while camping that kinda is similar to adding baileys. :)

February 15, 2016

I put this in my coffee every morning and it's a delicious treat! I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys hazelnut flavour. It keeps in the fridge for a while and is an easy way to add flavour to your coffee.

December 13, 2015

I'm really big on flavored creamers and coffee mate has amazing flavors like this one,love the hazelnut flavor, so rich and Creamy

November 12, 2015

This is the coffee creamer I prefer to use in the morning. It doesn't have the oily taste that other creamers have. It is lactose free, as well.

August 28, 2015

I'm a coffee lover and this creamer is smooth and tasty! No sugar needed. The flavor of hazelnuts is good and not too artificial. Unlike other creamers it doesn't leave a film in your mouth. And on occasion it's a nice cream for mixing with maple liqueur!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends