Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 84 in Toothbrushes

March 15, 2017

I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but I noticed a visible difference within two days (as advertised). It was pain-free as I would just put it on and not rinse out. Would definitely recommend as a quick whitening solution.

March 06, 2017

I use this toothbrush to keep my teeth healthy and white. It tastes great. Excellent value compared to other toothbrushes with the same effectiveness. Very happy with this product.

March 06, 2017

Meh. I was looking forward to trying this product but it didnt deliver results the same as classic white strips I've used.
    It's a pricey toothbrush at best!

January 21, 2017

Love how clean and white my teeth are! Who knew you could brighten and whiten your teeth sooo effortlessly! My friends have commented how much brighter my smile is!!

August 12, 2016

purchased this a few weeks ago for both my and my husband. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the cleaning of my teeth vs a regular brush. I did however notice it feels better. there is also more coverage so I really don't need to work as hard to get a good clean. I would buy this again if it goes on sale and I would definitely recommend it.

May 09, 2016

I have used this product and my mouth and throat burned. I was not happy at all. I have also talked to other family and friends and they had experienced the same reaction after using this product.

February 16, 2016

I have been using these toothpaste for months now, and still haven't noticed any difference in my tooth colour.
    Seems like regular tooth paste with a high price.

February 08, 2016

The Optic White Toothbrush is effective at eliminating waste. Although it seems to do the job at first, the bristles quickly weaken within two weeks of continuous usage. But, it is good value for the price.
    I would recommend this product to a friend.

December 11, 2015

This is 1 of the best toothbrushes I have so far. The bristles are nice and smooth on the teeth and gums.. and it washes in between my teeth very well. I love the whitening part at the end of the toothbrush. I do notice how much whiter my teeth have gotten, I can definitely see the difference. I do recommenced this toothbrush and whitening duo to all that are looking for a whiter smile and fresher breathe.

August 08, 2015

Loved this tooth paste. I immediately noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Sparkly teeth!!