Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

August 12, 2016

purchased this a few weeks ago for both my and my husband. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the cleaning of my teeth vs a regular brush. I did however notice it feels better. there is also more coverage so I really don't need to work as hard to get a good clean. I would buy this again if it goes on sale and I would definitely recommend it.

May 09, 2016

I have used this product and my mouth and throat burned. I was not happy at all. I have also talked to other family and friends and they had experienced the same reaction after using this product.

February 16, 2016

I have been using these toothpaste for months now, and still haven't noticed any difference in my tooth colour.
Seems like regular tooth paste with a high price.

February 08, 2016

The Optic White Toothbrush is effective at eliminating waste. Although it seems to do the job at first, the bristles quickly weaken within two weeks of continuous usage. But, it is good value for the price.
I would recommend this product to a friend.

December 11, 2015

This is 1 of the best toothbrushes I have so far. The bristles are nice and smooth on the teeth and gums.. and it washes in between my teeth very well. I love the whitening part at the end of the toothbrush. I do notice how much whiter my teeth have gotten, I can definitely see the difference. I do recommenced this toothbrush and whitening duo to all that are looking for a whiter smile and fresher breathe.

August 08, 2015

Loved this tooth paste. I immediately noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Sparkly teeth!!

June 03, 2015

This toothbrush is similar to other Colgate 360 dint find much difference other the price , the only thing I can say about this toothbrush is that it has big handle comfortable to hold and brush.

March 09, 2015

Great choice if you want a deep clean that is not harmful to your teeth and gums and is very cost effective. i loved this toothbrush it gently cleaned my teeth and gums without leaving any damage. great for all the adults in the family.

March 09, 2015

Not a big fan . Burned my mouth more than anything .

January 28, 2015

Easy to hold handle and it felt like it was reaching and cleaning each and every tooth. It even reached the very back gum area behind the last teeth. Brittles not too hard so not worried about brushing too hard and damaging my gums.