Colgate MaxFresh With Mini Breath Strips Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 189 in Oral Care

Colgate MaxFresh is infused with dissolvable mini-breath strips to experience a whole new dimension of freshness. The first toothpaste to be infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completey as your brush. Helps to fight cavities, freshenss and cleans your mouth and whitens teeth!For best results brush at least twice a day, floss daily and see your dentist regularily.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

February 29, 2016

I find this really keeps your breath fresh. I find the type of toothpaste it is because end the strips of breath fresheners waken you up in the morning. The taste of mint is so strong it's very awakening. I really enjoyed having fresh breath when I made it too work. I find that I enjoy using it because it is so effective in freshen breath.

January 11, 2016

I absolutely love the Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste in, Cool Mint flavour! It is the most effective toothpaste I have tried to clean teeth effectively and keep your breath fresh all day. I have tried many toothpaste and this one definitely comes out on top - over both Crest and Aquafresh. Further, I find that a little goes a long way. A pea size in the evening and slightly more for the morning is all is required.

The taste is minty fresh and the little breath strips embedded into the toothpaste adds an extra booth of freshness to the breath. And there is no after taste either except a clean feeling mouth.

This toothpaste and found in all major health/beauty/drug stores and grocery stores. It may not be the cheapest toothpaste but is well worth the extra few pennies.

September 13, 2014

I LOVE this toothpaste. I'm usually not a fan of "gel" type toothpastes, but this is the only toothpaste I will buy. It doesn't have a gel-like texture and I love the minty breath strip pieces. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean and keeps my breath fresh. I've bought this toothpaste for over five years now (the blue one) and it's the only toothpaste I will spend money on. Occasionally I've had to use other toothpastes but they're just not the same. Actually, I moved to South Korea for one year and stocked up on this toothpaste to bring with me before leaving. When it ran out, my family sent me more in care packages! That's how much I love this stuff! haha.

April 23, 2014

Great Fresh, clean flavor. Our favorite toothpaste by far.