Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Reviews

Ranked #1176 out of 1213 in Perfume

COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE VANILLE ABRICOT by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

January 04, 2016

This perfume is decadent and sweet but also nicely balanced. I ordered it without having smelled it before, and fell in love as soon as I received it! I love vanilla and usually love apricot fragrances, and this doesn't disappoint. The vanilla is the stronger component, but the apricot rounds this out and gives it even more warmth.
This is something that makes me feel happy to wear. I bought the rollerball version, which I love because I can control exactly how strong I want this to be on me. i find the fragrance lasts throughout the day but it does fade, so it's nice to keep the rollerball in my purse so I can reapply if I want a refresh!
This is a beautiful scent and something you should definitely look into if you like vanilla fragrances.

October 19, 2006

A gorgeous scent, that isn't too strong, but still strong enough that it doesn't smell faded and dull. Definetely for people who don't like to be overpowered by their scent. It's a sweet, candy-like smell, with hints of vanilla. Smells delicious.

October 18, 2006

Sweet, fresh vanilla scent with a smooth apricot note, lasts relatively long. I wasn't used to the sweet scent at first so I smoothed on unscented body lotion before using it, and it helped to tone it down a notch. Gorgeous turquoise bottle. Definetly unique.