Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Quick, even coverage and sprays at any angle, even upside down! Goes on clear — no rub, no mess. Waterproof and ultrasweatproof, so it won't run into eyes and sting. Ultradry formula allows for no-slip grip while twist-and-lock cap prevents spills. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

April 30, 2015

super produit qui ne laisse pas de résidu gras sur la peau et qui fait le travail . abordable et surtout très pratique en voyage ou à la maison .

October 11, 2014

i put it on so i didnt get darker then i already was but i did. The water washes it off so its not really "Water proof" But it is Sweat proof

September 04, 2014

I sunburn easily and require a good product, this one works

August 12, 2014

I like the Coppertone Sport sun screen because when riding my horse I tend to sweat. This product stays on throughout my ride and keeps me protected from the damaging UV rays.

August 06, 2014

Great coverage, dries quickly.

June 20, 2014

Didn't like it. It's greasy, it smelled weird and left my skin shiny and sticky.

June 12, 2014

I expected more. When you live in a city of high extremes like Montreal, Canada, you want a sunscreen that is not only effective but also shields you from sweat. I was told that the waterproof feature tells you whether or not it is sweat proof. In this case, it is a big fail. It made me feel sticky, dirty, and more moist than I would have been if I didn't put any sunscreen on.

June 20, 2013

I bought this for ease of use. However, I found that I was still having to rub it in a bit to get an even application. It works well for one application. After that it builds upon the last layer and you are left feeling grimy and if you rub your skin at all it balls up. The smell is not pleasant so you need to apply it outside. Applying it in the bathroom with the fan on still makes me choke. I would not recommend it.

August 13, 2012

makes me look and feel so oily, kinda gross

April 25, 2012

My husband loves the spray type of sunscreens and we buy this one quite regularly for sports and the beach. I like the ease of use for the spray and I haven't had any issues with coverage or burning personally, but my husband has found the application a bit inconsistent. Sometimes there's a streak of red on his leg or back where we apparently missed an area. It's really easy to miss with a spray, and less so with a lotion since you're physically rubbing it in.

I also find the cost is a lot higher... the sprays run out a lot more quickly than the cream/lotion style, even though I think we're getting less coverage with the spray. We end up using up a bottle every 4 days with this aerosol spray, but get a month of use with the lotion style.

Pros: convenience, no sticky/goopy application
Cons: Runs out a lot more quickly, easier to miss areas with a spray, cost