Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Easy Reach hanger

Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Easy Reach hanger Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 311 in Misc

Kleenex® Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes are pre-moistened to deliver a cleaner fresher feeling than dry toilet paper alone. The new Pop-Up Tubs make it a lot easier for you to get your wipes one by one. To continue enjoying this convenience, be sure to pick up refill packages that indicate "New Pop-Up Tub." Other refills will not work with the new tubs. # Contains Aloe plus Vitamin E # Easy single sheet dispensing # Pop-up tubs feature better moisture retention # Tubs coordinate with bathroom décor # Alcohol-free # Portable - you can use them anywere # Flushable - sewer and septic safe # The Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

hoefnagr
Jul 17, 2013

Gotta say that I never thought I would use these but I do. I love the fact that they make you feel extra clean in the places you need to feel extra clean.

lizmat
Mar 31, 2013

These wipes are always good to have in the bathroom and also look cute. They are easy to use and flushable.

KatelynRose1984
Mar 06, 2013

I really like these wipes. I normally purchase a feminine hygiene brand, but these are less expensive. I love the fact that they are flushable, and from a brand that I love and trust. Although the container has an "easy reach hanger" - I personally would never use it, as I don't really like this to be displayed in my bathroom..

koksie
Mar 06, 2013

I love these wipes. They clean effectively and they are the only flushable wipes i have seen so far.

Tiffmorris
Jun 15, 2012

I fell in love with these wipes, they are so versatile, and you can just flush them as opposed to many other baby-type wipes that warn you not to flush. You can use these things for any type of quick clean-up, and they are great for keeping you fresher below-the-belt. I didn't bother with the hanger for them, so i can't comment about that.

srobinson2007
Apr 05, 2012

Love the wipes....they are great for everyone in the family....from the baby to toddler to mommy and daddy... From on the go...to the car ...to the bathroom...:) to clean those messy little ones hands/faces, to remove my makeup, to freshen up down under and absolutely a life saver for potty training...and the infamous learning to wipe there own bums. I really don't know what I would have done without them. The are a staple in my home. Although I would have to say they need to go back to the drawing board with the hanger....there is no way it was going to stay on the wall....but the wipes...are a dream!

lindameu
Dec 13, 2011

I love taking these types of wipes when we have a road trip. If you snack or spill, these wipes will clean it up. And if someone gets car sick, they are refresshing to wipes your face. This is about the only time that I use these wipes. At home, when the kids were small, we used wash cloths. So they are good and a little pricey compared to the generic baby wipes that work just as well. Coupons do help :)

Bren
Dec 13, 2011

I have to agree about the hanger that comes with the cottonelle flushable wipes they do not work!I hung mine up(hanger) and allowed it to set as instructed and then hung the wipes on it within a hour they crashed to the floor.Apart from the hanger these are great little wipes!I use for them for everything and its a added bonus that they are flushable.They come in cute little containers and perfect to even leave inside a car to give your hands a quick wipe.I love the aloe and vitamin E one.Lightly scented and very gentle.

careforyou
Nov 16, 2011

These are the only feminine wipes I use! They smell great, are large enough so you are not getting your hands dirty, and leave you feeling extra fresh after using the bathroom, on your menstrual cycle, or even after the gym. They come in a refillable package so you can leave it in your bathroom but also come in a travel size. These wipes are not only for feminine uses; I'm sure you could use them on babies and kids as well.

takoda
Jun 14, 2011

I'm not sure what this sells for because I had a coupon for a free sample, but I think the refills for the tub were $2.99.

The new Cottonelle Flushable Moits Wipes with the One Touch dispensing tub and Cottonelle Easy Reach hanger with Command brand strips from 3M claims that the Command strips holds strongly yet remove cleanly. This allows you to securely mount the Easy Reach hanger where ever you want to without worrying about damaging your walls. Well I bought this last week and did every thing the 3M command strips said to do to hang the one Touch dispensing tub. Everything was fine with it until the next day. No one had even used it yet when the tub the hanger and the paint off my wall came crashing to the floor. Not only was I very disappointed with this new hanger, it scared the crap out of me and the dog when it fell. I wouldn’t recommend using the hanger to anyone that has painted walls in they’re bathroom!! That is unless you like to paint your bathroom every week. Other wise the wipes do come in handy if you have little one’s, or just feel you need that extra clean. They are very soft, they do a good cleaning job and they don’t seem to have a scent to them like some baby wipes do. The tub opens and closes easily and it stays closed keeping the wipes moist. I’d buy the Cottonelle refills for the tub, but wouldn’t try to use the hanger again.

Petersgirl added a new review for
Old El Paso Taco Kits

angel42539 added a new review for
revelon frost & glow

jennieMB added a new review for
Goody Spin Pins

valaita added a new review for
Bounce Dryer Sheets