CoverGirl & Olay De-Puffer Concealer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 429 in Concealer

February 27, 2017

This product is an absolute life saver in the mornings. It is suuper creamy and blends into the skin so well! The only thing that brothersnme about this product is the slight chemical smell.

August 26, 2016

I decided to use Covergirl for a change and switched from my regular brand concealer. The concealer was creamy and the applicator was cool and easy to use. Blending the concealer under the eye was easy and covered the redness. I use glasses and some products wear off quickly but this product stayed on all day. It's a great product and I will recommend it.

June 29, 2016

I liked the product. The concealer is moisturizing without leaving any oily residue on the skin. It did not dry my skin and I did not break out after using this product.

June 27, 2016

This was nothing shocking. I found that it concealed my zits better than it did my bags under my eyes. This is nothing that I would recommend and not worth the money.

June 17, 2016

Planting my face firmly into a block of ice would be a far more effective solution for my puffy eyes than this product. :) perhaps they should change the name from Cover Girl to Cover What?

1.5/5

April 13, 2016

I bought this to cover my dark circles.. This stuff doesn't do what is claims to do. I didn't see a improvement at all,I actually thought it highlighted them. Found it really irritating if it happened to run in my eyes during the day

April 06, 2016

This product has done its justice for me. I have dark circles around my eyes and puffy ness and with this concealer it has worked well for me no darkness nor puffy ness great product.

March 29, 2016

My mom uses this concealer and she swears by it. leaving the skin soft and noappearance of residue left on the skin. Highly recommend this to anyone to use

January 21, 2016

This product is smooth and light with great coverage and the applicator definitely helps to get rid of the puffiness. I've always liked play products and i think this was a match made in heaven!

January 20, 2016

Every morning i wake up with puffy bags, this product does a wonderful job of hiding them :) I recommend this to anyone with the same issues