Covergirl + Olay Facelift Effect Foundation Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 595 in Foundation

March 21, 2016

I found this make up really good, it was one of the best foundations that I ever used. Having trouble finding it lately, hopefully it is not taken off the market.

March 10, 2016

I purchased this product in the past. I think I should have continued to use it as people were asking me why I was glowing. Of course I recommend this product. Great product would love some more

February 21, 2016

Covergirl + Olay FaceLift Firming Makeup gives you a facelift effect without the expensive and dangerous procedures of a real face lift. After two weeks, your skin will feel tighter and feel younger looking. You can actually feel the lifting and tightening effect with the first application. It helps diminish your pores and gives your skin a very smooth, youthful glow. I use a moisturizer under my foundation and the combination of the makeup and moisturizer felt a little thicker than I am used to on my skin.
Overall I rate the product an 8 out of 10 and would recommend it to friends.
My final review of the Covergirl + Olay Facelift Firming Makeup
Overall I gave this product a 7 out of 10.
Pros— healthier-looking skin, diminishes pores, firms skin, pleasant fragrance
Cons— Feels a little thick on the skin, little to no sunscreen

February 06, 2016

Well worked great just wish more was in container but was a great product just pricy

January 20, 2016

with age the skin is a lot thinner and we nedd a bit of lift the foundation does it all I find it fantastic

January 12, 2016

leaves face soft and moisturized without the slime other ones have. it absorbs right away.

October 07, 2015

really good for a mature skin thats dry, hides the fine lines well and hydrates throughout the day

August 25, 2015

The product wasn't what I thought it to be , the price was a little high, and I couldn't find the right skin tone and my blemishes were still quite visable but not the worst product

June 08, 2015

very good product ius the nice for my face and smel very good

May 02, 2015

I love Olay products, so I am thrilled to try the Cover Girl & Olay Facelift Effect. I have been using it for 2 weeks now. It is light and creamy and has a smooth texture. It goes on my face easily and covers most of my pores. My face does not have a greasy feeling after putting it on. It feels smoother and I feel my face getting tighter, so I assume it is becoming firmer and not sagging. It lasts the whole day. Overall, I am happy with this product.