Crazy uncle craft rootbeer
Good

Crazy uncle craft rootbeer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 88 in Coolers

March 06, 2017

One of these is fine but any more i find way to sweet. I'm not really a sweets person but I love coolers so finding the right balance is hard. A friend recommended i try this because I love a&w;root beer, the first taste was good as well as the second but half way through i felt that the sweetness and richness of this drink was too much and i ended up giving it to my husband. It's a great drink but overall not one to have all night long

November 30, 2016

Right up there with My other favourite brand these 2 are Hands down my all time favourite new drink!! I started drinking them in the summer, was hard to get because sometimes they would be sold out. but now it is almost always available which is amazing. it tastes just like actual root beer but can get you drunk!!

August 24, 2016

Omg crazy uncle all natural craft root beer is the yummiest by far of all the spiked root beers! I will most definitely be buying more of these next time! You honestly don't even taste the alcohol like at all! Mm o so good!!.