Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

November 18, 2016

I really like this toothpaste. I wasn't expecting it to appear to have glitter in it, but its almost an extra scrub boost. My mouth always feel clean and refreshed afterwards, and after almost 2 weeks of use, I can already see my surface stains being lifted and my smile appears brighter.

November 13, 2016

I have used this toothpaste for several years, and while I enjoy using it, I haven't seen any improvements in terms of whitening for my teeth. It does however leave my mouth feeling super fresh!

November 03, 2016

Bonne pâte à dent avec un bon goût de menthe fraîche. Mousse bien au contact de l'eau et du frottement. J'aime beaucoup la marque crest 3d !! Je vais me la reproccurer c'est certain.

September 22, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste! I run for another when I'm starting to run out. With regular brushing it actually does maintain whiteness of teeth. It has a fresh taste, and the little grainy beads in it truly leave your teeth feeling clean and slippery when you run your tongue over them.

September 19, 2016

LOVE THIS!!!! I use this every day and it has helped with getting my teeth white and staying that way! Im a coffee drinker and as we all know it does give you a stain if your not on top of it! This tooth paste has helped keep that stain away and has whiten them more then I was expecting.

September 16, 2016

This toothpaste has done a good job with helping to whiten my teeth. My husband and I both use it and it has been great. It tastes good, and doesn't leave any after taste or anything in your mouth.

September 12, 2016

Real good product at a very affordable price. I would suggest this product - worth a try. I actually have quite a few now in my storage room. Lets keep those teeth white :)

September 01, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste! I love how fresh and clean it leaves my teeth and mouth! Such a wonderful minty taste and smell! It cleans my teeth so well. I never get any irritation from it at all. I use it faithfully and am happy with the results as my teeth are nice and white and healthy!

August 08, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I used to use a lot of whitestrips but found it was damaging my teeth so I switched to just using this and the 3D white mouthwash and I love the results. Some toothpaste dries out my teeth but this one doesn't and it always leaves my mouth feeling super clean.

July 20, 2016

Je n'ai pas eue l'impression que cette pate à dent à vraiment blanchit mes dents. En plus, le goût n'est pas si bon et j'avais la bouche pateuse. J'ai été déçue.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends