Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 136 in Toothpastes

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

January 16, 2017

I like this toothpaste but do find the taste a little strong for me. It does a good job of cleaning my teeth and they do feel really clean afterward. I would use this one again...especially cause it goes on sale regularly.

January 12, 2017

I love the texture of this product. I feel like it really removes the coffee stains better than other tooth pastes I have used before. I also love the intense mint flavor.

January 11, 2017

Not to happy with the outcome. Spent more money for this toothpaste hoping for quality. Did not whiten as much as other toothpasts ive tried and my teeth and gums didnt get that real clean feeling ive got from other brands. Would not purchase again.

January 10, 2017

This toothpaste is pretty decent as far as whitening your teeth. You wont see some amazing difference right off the bat, but after a week or two of using it, I did notice my teeth were a bit whiter.Easier on sensitive teeth than the white strips.

January 10, 2017

After the first use of the whitening strips I noticed a significant difference in my teeth. They were much whiter than before. The only negative thing to this product is it is hard to keep the product on your teeth.

January 03, 2017

Tbus toothpaste is great! I use it all the time. I switched brands when I saw a sale and regret It. But after a short time back with 3D advanced I saw my teeth whiten!! It keeps my teeth white and I trust the Crest brand to keep my teeth healthy!

January 02, 2017

love this tooth paste it is my fav. I use it along with the mouth wash and tooth brush and whiting strips
    it leave my breathe feeling fresh and my teeth don't feel like i have fuzzy slippers on them!!!

December 29, 2016

I use this tooth paste regularly. I find that I get the whitening that I want without the sensitivity I'd get when using gels or strips. I highly recommend it.

November 18, 2016

I really like this toothpaste. I wasn't expecting it to appear to have glitter in it, but its almost an extra scrub boost. My mouth always feel clean and refreshed afterwards, and after almost 2 weeks of use, I can already see my surface stains being lifted and my smile appears brighter.

November 13, 2016

I have used this toothpaste for several years, and while I enjoy using it, I haven't seen any improvements in terms of whitening for my teeth. It does however leave my mouth feeling super fresh!