Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Why pay $500 for whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is just as effective.* Our best teeth whitening system yet gives you professional results and whitening that lasts. Start seeing results at home in just 3 days.

January 25, 2016

Pros: Easy way to get white teeth in short term. Works very well. Cons: my teeth felt sensitive for a few days...

May 28, 2015

I have been using whitestrips since they were first introduced and the quality has gotten better and better over the years! They used to slip all around and now they adhere so well to the teeth! My dentist and hygienist ALWAYS comment on the whiteness of my teeth. A bit pricy but you can get them on sale!
for more info check out my video review.

April 20, 2015

Much better than the other kinds because they actually stick to your teeth. I like to put them on before i get in the shower.

February 23, 2015

Mes dents redeviennent aussitôt blanches et brillantes avec çe produit Mèrci je recommande

January 05, 2015

I always have hard yellow teeth and they were never white enough for me. I had tried many toothpastes but none worked. When I first tried the Whitestrips I was skeptical but to my surprise they actually do work!! They have made my teeth much, much whiter!! I love them!!

December 08, 2014

I have tried using this product twice and NEVER again. It makes my teeth so sensitive that it hurts to breath. The air is too cold. And OMG the pain. It is not worth it. They whiten a bit nut not enough to make the terrible pain worthwhile....

November 22, 2014

I like the whiteness of my teeth at the end of the 2 hours. They are very easy to apply and use.

October 23, 2014

Oh hey completely white teeth! This strips are worth the money - wait till they go on sale and you're a real winner! They work flawlessly, I find my teeth don't even get too sensitive afterwards! Completely worth it.

October 23, 2014

Instead of going to the dentist these strips are a lot cheaper and work as great as the dentist . my teeth are so white, i get compliments everyday

September 09, 2014

I find that strips work well for a short time.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!