Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects are designed to deliver professional-level whitening comparable to a $500 laser treatment in 1 week, with visible results after just one use.  Apply for 2 hours daily for 7 days, following the instructions provided in the enclosed usage information.

Editor's Note: Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products – this is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, discontinue using Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects. This product contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.

October 04, 2016

J'ai vu une différence de blancheur de mes dents avec le produit. Les bandes rendent tellement mes dents sensibles à tout.... même au vent et à la chaleur des aliments.

October 04, 2016

If you have sensitive gums do not use this product. My gums are normal and they can tolerate these strips. Also, my teeth get white quick. I have weak teeth and they will absorb any stain very easily. They also turn white easily, so these strips work like a charm. I get so many compliments. If your teeth don't work with these strips chances are they won't with other ones.

September 30, 2016

May have worked for other people but after I used it I didn't see the difference at all. It actually made my teeth sensitive for a couple days and my gums were hurting a little bit.

July 01, 2016

Used my SDM Optimum points to buy these when they were on sale.

I followed directions to the letter. After about 5 minutes, every tooth in my head started hurting. I kept them on as long as recommended, and needed Advil. The pain subsided after about half an hour.
In terms of effectiveness they did whiten my teeth, but on the side teeth, actually left whiter dots, as though the whitening agent did not spread onto the entire tooth. After a few brushing so, it evened out.
I gave them to my sons...both have tried them. One experienced the same sensitivity as me, but had great results. The other experi need no pain, and was pleased with the results.

July 01, 2016

These are so easy to apply and stay put on your teeth for the duration of whitening. They don't slip as much as other brands. They smell pleasant and taste ok as well. Most importantly, they made a very visible difference to my teeth after a few treatments. I could really notice how much more white my teeth were and I get many compliments, whereas I got none before. This is all the proof I need that these are worth every penny.

0.5/5

July 01, 2016

These are probably very good for a lot of people, but not for me. They actually hurt my teeth. I followed directions but my teeth seemed to be overly sensitive to them. I don't know why because my teeth are pretty healthy.

June 07, 2016

I tried these 3D Whitestrips and was completely impressed with them! After just one use I noticed a difference, and after 4.....wow my teeth are so white they look amazing! I did notice a little sensitivity after using them for an hour or two but then they were fine. I also like how they sat in place very well for the two hours. They work so well I just use them now once or twice every couple weeks! Yes they are costly but no where's near as expensive as a trip to the dentist for the same results!

April 06, 2016

Je trouve que les Whitestrips fonctionnaient mieux avant. Je ne sais pas s'il y a eu un changement de formule, mais je n'ai vu aucune difference lors du traitement. Je l'ai séparé en 2x plutôt que 14 jours consécutifs car ça fait super mal aux dents pour 2 jours, l'email en prend un coup ! Je n'en racheterais plus.

April 01, 2016

These whitening strips are some of the more expensive ones out there but they are worth it because they work! These are super easy to apply, don't slip off your teeth as you're waiting for them to do their thing and they definitely DO whiten the teeth by a few shades. I did find they had a bit of an odd taste to them but they are very effective. I would use them again.

April 01, 2016

I like using these because they work, the have definitely whitened my teeth and if you don't use the strips everyday they last quite awhile. The only downfall of them is the price, they are relatively expensive.. But you pay for quality right.. I will buy them again for sure because they do work.