Good

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 29, 2016

Great toothpaste. Helps with sensitivity like it says. Great flavour. I keep a tube of it in my office desk along with flossers and use it at least twice per day at work. Even better if you get a coupon from the crest web site!

There's not much to say about toothpaste... it leaves my whole mouth feeling clean, teeth feel "glossy" and clean, leaves you with fresh breath.

July 23, 2015

Ever since we started to use this, we can see and feel the difference

January 05, 2015

A little pricier compared to other toothpadtes but extrely effective in heloing with tooth sensitivity.

October 22, 2014

This is the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. I can eat ice cream and drink tea without any issues.

February 23, 2014

I have sensitive teeth and I have tried this toothpaste but it did not work for me.

October 04, 2013

I LOVE this toothpaste! I have had sensitive teeth for years and was using a big brand sensitive teeth toothpaste. I found that the other toothpaste, while effective for sensitivity, didn't do much for anything else, such as fresh breath. This toothpaste is perfect! It does it all. My new go to toothpaste.

July 10, 2013

This toothpaste will definitely reduce gum sensitivity.

March 11, 2013

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste really helped to eliminate the sensitivity. Would recommend to anyone who suffers from sensitive teeth.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye