Crest Whitestrips Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 116 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest Whitestrips Classic, you will see full results in 14 days - and have a whiter smile for 12 months.Teeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!
Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.
No matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

March 28, 2017

To be honest, I was very disappointed with the results from the Crest Whitestrips...I found them to be inconvenient and time consuming, I prefer to use the whitening toothpaste in between my dental visits

March 07, 2017

Love love loveeee my crest whitestrips. I got them on sale at shoppers drug mart and fell in love! My teeth are way whiter than they were before. I will continue to buy them full price.

January 28, 2017

I drink a lot of coffee and these helps restore a pretty white to my teeth. Whenever I notice my teeth are looking funny, I grab a box. They do hurt my teeth a bit, but it's worth it to me.

January 21, 2017

I use these strips since 3 years and I get so many compliments on how white my teeths are! You can find them in pharmaprix or jean coutu pharmacies they are often on sale !!!!

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

I purchased this product liking the idea of whitening at home. They were a pain to apply and would not stay on my teeth. They also made my teeth extremely sensitive after using.

December 30, 2016

The crest whitestrips drastically improved the colour of my teeth after only a few days of use. I have tried otger brands before for only a few dollars cheaper and they dont work as well. The crest whitestrips are a great price and work amazing.

December 05, 2016

I love how these really do work!I was pleasantly surprised at how much whiter my teeth were.It was fairly easy to use .What I didn't like about it was that it only whitens your front teeth and the strips kinda cut off behind the smile,but it was still effective!

October 10, 2016

Definite results . You get what you pay for, I purchased a "no noname" white strip and could not finish the pack as they would not adhere properly and had an awful taste. I went back to the store and got Crest White strips . They are easy to use and come out of the package with ease and I could see the results and people noticed . The product worked for me

September 07, 2016

I just finished my first time using the 3D white strips and they do work pretty good not perfect but I definitely noticed a difference you just have to do it twice and I think you would get the best effectiveness if you do the cycle twice but it does work pretty good the price is a bit high but worth it if it works well and lasts long-term like it says it does so I do recommend trying this product expecially if your teeth arn't that bad they would work great for what your looking for. Thanks again ChickAdviser and Crest for the opportunity to participate in trying your product.

1.5/5

March 14, 2016

I found using the Crest Whitestrips to be inconvenient and an absolute nuisance. The strips are hard to keep on your teeth and you start drooling because it feels awkward to swallow. It's also difficult to speak properly with the strips on. After applying the strips for the prescribed duration, I saw absolutely no color difference nor improvement. It was a total waste of money and time.