Crest Whitestrips Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest Whitestrips Classic, you will see full results in 14 days - and have a whiter smile for 12 months.Teeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!
Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.
No matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

December 05, 2016

I love how these really do work!I was pleasantly surprised at how much whiter my teeth were.It was fairly easy to use .What I didn't like about it was that it only whitens your front teeth and the strips kinda cut off behind the smile,but it was still effective!

October 10, 2016

Definite results . You get what you pay for, I purchased a "no noname" white strip and could not finish the pack as they would not adhere properly and had an awful taste. I went back to the store and got Crest White strips . They are easy to use and come out of the package with ease and I could see the results and people noticed . The product worked for me

September 07, 2016

I just finished my first time using the 3D white strips and they do work pretty good not perfect but I definitely noticed a difference you just have to do it twice and I think you would get the best effectiveness if you do the cycle twice but it does work pretty good the price is a bit high but worth it if it works well and lasts long-term like it says it does so I do recommend trying this product expecially if your teeth arn't that bad they would work great for what your looking for. Thanks again ChickAdviser and Crest for the opportunity to participate in trying your product.

1.5/5

March 14, 2016

I found using the Crest Whitestrips to be inconvenient and an absolute nuisance. The strips are hard to keep on your teeth and you start drooling because it feels awkward to swallow. It's also difficult to speak properly with the strips on. After applying the strips for the prescribed duration, I saw absolutely no color difference nor improvement. It was a total waste of money and time.

March 14, 2016

I have used whitestrips for years now. I don't use them consistently, but I use them when I have a wedding, or photo shoot, or when I'm looking to treat myself. They are an expensive product in general, but that is all brands. My dentist has commented on how beautiful my teeth are, and didn't believe I had received such great results. FOLLOW the directions on the package and do not leave them on longer than directed, it made my teeth feel sensitive.

March 02, 2016

These really work! A little pricey but if you compare it to going to the dentist it's really worth the price. I notice a difference after one application.

February 17, 2016

I was in a time crunch and used these on my wedding, made my teeth shine bright like a star!

Highly recommend when you need a quick brightness added to your smile.

January 31, 2016

Teeth got a bit whiter. Extreme itchiness. Gross bleach taste. Will never do it again!

January 25, 2016

Definitely worked but I found that the results weren't long lasting (I am a coffee drinker though). Great to use for an event though.

November 05, 2015

I purchased these Crest White Strips quite a while ago and I must say,I love the way it whitens and brightens my Teeth.The first time I used them I remember,It was after drinking coffee,not too bad,but I also had some home baked Blueberry Pie with the coffee.Needless to say,my Teeth looked terrible,all stained from eating the Pie so,that is when I really put the White Strips to the test.It passed because,the strips took all the stains away,I was amazed.I would recommend these white strips by Crest because they really work.All that worrying for nothing because,I figured no way is this going to work.Just a few minutes of your day,is really worth it.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes