Crush - Pineapple Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

April 22, 2016

Very hard to get in my area, but when it is available it's very expensive! However, it is my all time favorite crush product! Great to drink alone or use as a mix to make different alcoholic drinks.

April 16, 2016

My family just loves #Crush Pineapple it is so good, very refreshing and great for mixed drinks. I also make a delicious fruity tasting punch great for summer entertaining. I always have it available during the hotter months. It is very good to make ice cubes to make drinks and it makes yummy popsicles.

April 16, 2016

Very different Crush flavor. Tasted interesting as I'm only used to the grape and cream soda. Leaves an odd after taste though. Other than that, the flavor is okay. But it is not ONLY available in Newfoundland, I've seen it sold in areas in Toronto.

March 08, 2016

This is defiantly one of my favorite soft drinks, it goes on sale very often in the 2 litre bottles and the flavour is extremely tasty. This is a favorite amongst my entire family.

February 25, 2016

This stuff taste so good. it is such a nice sweet treat to have. the only down side to it in in my area you can only really get it at specialty places so it can be kind of pricey but it is worth it for a treat now and then.

February 27, 2015

I'm a big fan of Crush sodas-except this flavor. Oh my gosh, it is so sweet and overpowering to try and drink it. I just ended up giving it to a neighbor, who later told me she used it in an alcoholic beverage.

June 20, 2014

Gosh Golly, this pop is sweet, its fizzy and it's like perfection in a bottle. Pineapple crush, it's the best thing to have with any pizza, it's makes the flavours pop and it's refreshing and fruity and one of the best created drinks!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge