Amazing

daiya deliciously dairy free fire-roasted vegetable pizza Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 175 in Gluten-free

October 15, 2016

I really do like a lot of vegan products and this one was really good ! I was worried about "vegan cheese" but it was really good and had lot of good flavour! I would buy this again forsure

March 04, 2016

We are an allergy family and cannot have any dairy or eggs. This is our quick go to product on busy nights. It tastes ok, my daughter who has the severe allergies wouldn't be able to compare it to other pizza, but we notice the taste is a bit bland.

February 08, 2016

I was sceptical at first, but I really did enjoy this dairy free pizza. While the non-dairy cheese texture and taste did differ from the dairy cheese I'm used to, it was still enjoyable and all together had good flavour.

March 04, 2015

I was surprised by the taste of this pizza, given that is was dairy and gluten free. I was expecting it to taste awful but it was not bad at all. My husband is gluten intolerant so he decided to buy this pizza, it said new and improved crust on the box so he gave it a try. He said he'd probably buy it again.