Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers

Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 21, 2016

These are one of my favourite crackers for sure! So good! I love them with cheese, or on their own. But I also love them with a thick ranch dressing to dip in.... THE BEST!

June 04, 2016

I like to keep a box on hand since I enjoy them with cheese or smoked oysters. They’re also delicious on their own. Light, tasty, crispy and always fresh!

June 04, 2016

These are light and crispy crackers they taste great I always have some on hand in my cupboards I pack these and take them to work for a snack during my shift

January 30, 2016

Crisp and light crackers with a very large surface area to add toppings on them - though they tasted fine on their own. Good vegetable taste and smell that do not overpower the other toppings. Price is good - and it periodically goes on sale, which makes it a good value.

January 21, 2016

These are amazing crackers, when you are looking for a nice cracker to top up with some cheese or other dips. It's not a particularly expensive or premier brand, but it does the job well. :)

January 17, 2016

Love these (ok, I'm addicted to) these tasty, flavorful not-too-salty crackers, and I've gotten my friends on the Breton bandwagon as well, now.

January 16, 2016

These crackers go great with cheese or kolbassa. Very yummy.

December 10, 2015

Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers;

I like these taste healthier and good crisp and crunch to each cracker
good vegetable tasting, good seasoning within

I like to either top with cheese and smoked meats
or use as an addition to a dipping sauce to dip the cracker in.

Good filling, good ingredients

June 10, 2015

Yummy crackers, good to eat alone, with a spread, or with chesse!!

June 10, 2015

I love the original Breton crackers, but these are delicious with the vegetables, nice and crunchy with great flavor.