Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers

Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

Dare crackers are the best but that Garden Vegetable... amazing!!! A crisp cracker with the taste of vegetables from the garden. Top it with some goat cheese and welcome to heaven !

February 13, 2017

Out of all the vegetable crackers i've tried these ones are by far my favorite.
    These are perfect for topping with chicken salad, hummus, etc.
    They are also great for a light snack, healthy for kids as well

January 17, 2017

Of all the flavors of Breton crackers these are my favorite! I love them dipped in hummus, topped with cheese & pickles or even smoked oysters! They are also delicious on their own. Great taste and crunch. They aren't flimsy either, less mess!

December 21, 2016

Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers keep their crunch no matter what you top them with! That's a great thing, because I love to slater them in cream cheese, chipotle mayo, guacomole and all sorts of artichoke dips... if they got soggy I would not be happy. These crackers are wonderful and a staple in my pantry.

December 21, 2016

These are some of my all time favourite crackers. They are so tasty and SO good with some cheese and pickles. They always remind me of the holidays since my mom always has them. The added vegetables really add a nice flavour. I love Breton crackers, but especially love these ones.

July 21, 2016

These are one of my favourite crackers for sure! So good! I love them with cheese, or on their own. But I also love them with a thick ranch dressing to dip in.... THE BEST!

June 04, 2016

I like to keep a box on hand since I enjoy them with cheese or smoked oysters. They’re also delicious on their own. Light, tasty, crispy and always fresh!

June 04, 2016

These are light and crispy crackers they taste great I always have some on hand in my cupboards I pack these and take them to work for a snack during my shift

January 30, 2016

Crisp and light crackers with a very large surface area to add toppings on them - though they tasted fine on their own. Good vegetable taste and smell that do not overpower the other toppings. Price is good - and it periodically goes on sale, which makes it a good value.

January 21, 2016

These are amazing crackers, when you are looking for a nice cracker to top up with some cheese or other dips. It's not a particularly expensive or premier brand, but it does the job well. :)

kboone added a new review for
    eos Lip Balm

julie920 added a new review for
    L'Oreal Kids Detangler

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel