Degree® Women UltraClear Pure Powder Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 21, 2016

Je l'aime beaucoup quand je porte du noir. Enfin un déo qui ne tache pas de blanc mes vêtements noirs.odeur neutre et féminine. Bonne option pour les vêtements foncés.

September 05, 2016

I tried this product in hopes that it wouldn't make me break out. Unfortunately it did make me break out and it doesn't last a long time maybe a couple hours if that. The only upside is it smells pretty good.

September 05, 2016

I found that this antiperspirant went on smoothly without leaving a mark, which was a big plus. However, the scent was too powdery for me and I found it didn't last long enough. I needed to reapply during a work out.

August 29, 2016

I have been using Degree for a few years now and have recently started using this particular product. So far I have been pleased with the results. The scent is nice and not too overpowering and it glides on well, good coverage.

August 26, 2016

I've bought this one time. I'm not a big fan of it, I how ever will use it if I had to. I fine I get very sticky and the smell doesn't last as long as my usual deodorant. If I was asked about this product I would recommend it as everyone is different.

August 24, 2016

I ran out of my regular deodorant so I decided to try this one, so I could review it. Liked the baby powder smell did not stain my clothes, but it did not last for me. After my gym class I had to add more, but I still did not think it was working, I am not finishing the product, going back to my old brand.

August 24, 2016

Degree Women UltraClear Pure Powder Antiperspirant Stick works just fine. Doesn't leave any white marks behind. I love the smell of the pure powder, i'm always trying new ones to see which one works the best and i recommend this one of all the ones ive tried i will be buying this one

August 23, 2016

Ive been using Degree for a long time now and one i tried a few months ago. I really liked that it didnt leave white marks on my clothes and actually made me feel fresh and not sweaty. Definately recommend this!

August 23, 2016

J'ai essayé ce produit et je n'ai pas vraiment aimé. Quand on le sent sur le bâton, ça sent très bon. Mais une fois appliqué sur la peau, je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur. Plus la journée passait et moins ça sentait bon. Par contre il fait bien sa job car pas de trace de transpiration et ne tache pas non plus le linge.

August 23, 2016

I didn't mind this Degree Antipersperant Stick. It worked pretty good when I needed it to. It goes on good, doesn't leave a film on my clothes at all. For me personally it has quite a strong powder scent that lasts quite long and becomes stronger when it's working! If you like the baby powder scent then this is for you!