Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant

Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant Reviews

Ranked #709 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

May 27, 2015

I love this cream exfoliant for my acne prone skin. I use it a couple of times a week and it helps my skin stay clear. It was first recommended to me when I went to the spa as it was a product they used on me. I'm looking forward to adding to me Dermalogica collection with more great products.

May 28, 2014

It is very expensive, but feels great and doesn't irritate the skin. Great for sensitive skin.

May 07, 2014

I received the gentle cream exfoliant in a travel pack of Dermalogica products. This exfoliater is chemical based and you put it on as a mask for 10-15 minutes. I have used it a few times but do not find it as effective as a other 'gritty' exfoliaters. I'm a fan of the Dermalogica products but do not think that this is worth the price.

October 03, 2013

I love this product. The name is a little deceiving as it's an exfoliant but more of a mask. You have to leave it on for about 10 minutes. My face feels so soft after using this mask. I feel my makeup goes on better as my skin feels smooth.

June 05, 2013

This is an amazing product. Smooth a thin layer over clean skin, leave on for 10 mins, and your skin is glowing and your pores are clean. This product is on the pricey side, but it is worth every penny and will make a huge difference to your skin. You also do not need to use a lot of product with each application so this small container will last you longer than you think!

November 17, 2011

I really love Dermalogica! Unfortuanatly I cant always afford it but recently I had a express facial with these products and one stood out and I had to purchase it! Dermalogica Gentle cream exfoliant! It was gentle and got the job done, i love that these products are natural and the scents all come from essential oils!! Great product though a little pricey!

August 13, 2007

A gentle, non-abrasive exfoliation treatment to thoroughly remove dulling surface debris, dramatically improving skin texture. Alpha hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal. Conditioning botanical extracts and humectants soothe the skin and combat dryness. Fragrance free.

This is a very gentle exfoliant mask that really works wonders on my skin. I wash my face and smooth a good layer on and ten minutes later my skin is glowing, smooth and clogged pore free. I use this once a week. Downfall is that it is very pricey.

Where to buy: dermstore.com, pelle.ca, local spas