Dessange Color Restore Top Coat Protecting Serum
Amazing

Dessange Color Restore Top Coat Protecting Serum Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 294 in Serums

January 29, 2017

I am not a huge fan of these products. Very expensive but not that great. They smell really nice but I dont find it to be a good value. The smell may be too strong for some.

August 18, 2016

I have my hair coloured red in a salon. I love the colour, but the red dye fades very quickly. SO, I am always on the lookout for something that will maintain my colour longer. I have been using Dessange Color Restore Top Coat Protecting Serum (after the Dessange shampoo and conditioner, which are fab) for 4 months now and I don't notice a lick of difference. My colour still fades as it always did. On the positive side, the product smells nice and it makes my hair a bit softer. All in all, not worth the cash.

January 24, 2016

Nice scented serum to smooth out any flyaways and give a bit of sheen and control to the hair. Have to be careful not to use too much as it can drag my hair down in areas and look greasy by end of day (which it isn't) It is called a leave-in treatment so hopefully it does some good over time as well as looking good!