Dial Coconut Water Body Wash

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 552 in Body Wash

October 06, 2016

I got this in a gift basket and have never used it before that time. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and not dried out at all. I have sensitive skin and it does not bother me one bit.

October 05, 2016

Smells nice! The coconut smell is subtle and not over powering. Does not dry out my skin. Price a little more on the steep side but that may just be the place I purchased it at. Otherwise I would recommend

August 25, 2016

Generally speaking, Dial is usually not my go-to brand for body wash. But as long as it cleans my body, I have no problem. I found with this body wash that it left my body feeling hydrated and smooth and smelling great! And the scent is long lasting! The Mango Coconut Water is my favorite from Dial!

July 06, 2016

Love it!! Smells amazing and leaves skin soft with out feeling dry or rough. Our whole family uses this product and can't seem to keep enough in our house.

November 19, 2015

Really nice smell, my skin's not dry after using it and it foams nicely.
Easy bottle to use and simply a good product.

June 21, 2015

Heavenly coconut smell, leaves your skin silky smooth, with a nice light smell.

June 19, 2015

The scent of this body wash is awesome plus it suds up well and it's not over drying. Overall I will probably purchase again.

March 13, 2015

I love the brand dial ! It lathers really well and the scents are always great!

March 02, 2015

Often can find a good deal on this product! It smells amazing and leaves you feeling clean and fresh!