Diesel Loverdose Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 1216 in Perfume

June 19, 2015

DIESEL LOVERDOSE EAU DE PARFUM;

This perfume was different from Diesel, as I am used to their fashion only.

However the scent was nothing new and different from other store brand perfume and fragrances I have used before.

The bottle I did not like, the black heart looked depressing.

The perfume was over priced, I feel it was over priced because of the "diesel" brand.

Perfume did not last long, frequently had to spray to stay on the skin.

Received no compliments at all from anyone.
Could not smell on myself, neither on clothes (as I would with other perfumes)

Nothing special.
Diesel should stick to other merchandise instead of perfume.

September 16, 2014

Everybody keep telling me how much I smell good. When I leave a room my smell stays in the air and people are enjoying it.

September 10, 2014

the bottle is adoreable the smell is incrediable I am in love with myself everytime I put this on...oh la la

August 15, 2012

I really wanted to like this fragrance; however, it just wasn't for me. The bottle is gorgeous- it is a purple crystal heart. It was on the $19.99 fragrance wall at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, so the price was unbeatable. Nonetheless, it would be a tad pricy as a paperweight. The scent was sweet yet noxious. I can't even describe it other than that it did not appeal to me at all. Oh well, on to the next one!

December 09, 2011

I got a sample spray vial from The Bay as I saw the advert and card in a fashion magazine. The full size bottle is a beautiful purple elongated heart shape. It lists vanilla, jamine and dry woods as notes with Liquorice being the main thing you smell. Its interesting - I didnt mind it..but it seem to fade fast on me. I probably wouldnt spend the $69/50ml (that Shoppers Drug Mart lists) for a bottle but I wouldnt throw it out if I got it as a gift.

The name is crazy to me though as it sounds more like an STD than a perfume.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products