Diet Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

January 12, 2017

Je suis une habituée du pepsi Diet depuis des années. J'aime le goût. Étant diabétique, j'ai toujours bu de la liqueur diète et ma marque habituelle est le pepsi.

January 09, 2017

I don't know why, but far too often when I'm sick, probably because I'm sleeping with my mouth open and get a horrible taste in my mouth, I want to rinse my mouth out with aspartame. And boy. If you you're looking for that aspartamey-taste; Diet Pepsi will give it to you.

January 08, 2017

Diet Pepsi is a staple in my life. I am not a coffee drinker so this is my caffeine. It tastes great and is always refreshing. There is no aftertaste that sometimes comes when drinking diet sodas. I always have cans and bottles in my house and not a day goes by that I don't drink it.

0.5/5

November 12, 2016

After trying this just one time, I will never buy it again. For me, the taste was terrible but it is diet and I find that most if not all diet items are drab tasting. I suppose the omission of sugar definitely makes a difference for me.

November 12, 2016

Diet Pepsi is my choice of pop. It's tasty, refreshing, and a total thirst quencher. I always keep some cooled in my fridge for when visitors drop by. I purchase it on sale when I can to stock up.

October 28, 2016

I have truly enjoyed Diet Pepsi for years. I love the taste. Especially when I first open a cold can. I was sitting here writing review while I was opening one. Now here I am. Another amazing thing I love about it is for the last year boxes have increased to a 15 pack. Every week in my area at least somewhere has it on sale. 15 pack for 3.99 + deposit. great deal. A++++

October 14, 2016

i really thought i would like this but i do not...it leaves a bad chemical after taste and i find the taste stronger than regular Pepsi which i do like.

October 14, 2016

I am in love with Diet Pepsi! It is hand down better than Diet Coke. It has a better flavour and fizz. It spent have as bad of an aspartame taste like the other diet drinks do

September 30, 2016

I love diet pepsi. Sometimes you need a caffeine boost in the morning There not expensive.u can buy a case or just a can or bottle ...................

September 19, 2016

I am addicted, I feel it is so refreshing and I drink these when I am wanting to snack, it's bubbles temporarily help with the hunger pangs and I end up not eating a bad snack and still feel like I am getting sugar, even if it is artificial. I'm a big fan though and it's often on sale so that's an added bonus