Diet Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 193 in Soft Drinks

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love Diet Pepsi! I drink it daily! It tastes better than regular Pepsi but has ZERO calories!! It doesn't have the same "off" taste that other diet drinks seems to have.

March 08, 2017

In our household we always have diet Pepsi in stock. My husband is a type 2 diabetic and this is by far his favorite soda. He prefers diet Pepsi over diet coke since he finds its far less carbonated making it in his opinion far more pleasurable to drink. He also finds diet coke much sweeter than Pepsi and that is another reason why he prefers Pepsi. We always buy multiple cases when it's on special, which is usually every couple of weeks. Our most recent purchase of a case of 15 only cost 2.99$. I have to say diet Pepsi has a nice refreshing taste that satisfies the thirst.

February 28, 2017

This is my go to diet drink. I find it tastes the best of all the different choices out there. Not acidic and the carbonation is just right for me. Don't ever change it.

February 15, 2017

This is my all time favourite refreshing cold drink. It has caffeine and really hits the spot in the middle of the night when I am working ( I work night shift). I love that it is carbonated and I love the taste. I recently tried some of the aspartame free version in the USA and it does not taste the same!

January 12, 2017

Je suis une habituée du pepsi Diet depuis des années. J'aime le goût. Étant diabétique, j'ai toujours bu de la liqueur diète et ma marque habituelle est le pepsi.

January 09, 2017

I don't know why, but far too often when I'm sick, probably because I'm sleeping with my mouth open and get a horrible taste in my mouth, I want to rinse my mouth out with aspartame. And boy. If you you're looking for that aspartamey-taste; Diet Pepsi will give it to you.

January 08, 2017

Diet Pepsi is a staple in my life. I am not a coffee drinker so this is my caffeine. It tastes great and is always refreshing. There is no aftertaste that sometimes comes when drinking diet sodas. I always have cans and bottles in my house and not a day goes by that I don't drink it.

0.5/5

November 12, 2016

After trying this just one time, I will never buy it again. For me, the taste was terrible but it is diet and I find that most if not all diet items are drab tasting. I suppose the omission of sugar definitely makes a difference for me.

November 12, 2016

Diet Pepsi is my choice of pop. It's tasty, refreshing, and a total thirst quencher. I always keep some cooled in my fridge for when visitors drop by. I purchase it on sale when I can to stock up.

October 28, 2016

I have truly enjoyed Diet Pepsi for years. I love the taste. Especially when I first open a cold can. I was sitting here writing review while I was opening one. Now here I am. Another amazing thing I love about it is for the last year boxes have increased to a 15 pack. Every week in my area at least somewhere has it on sale. 15 pack for 3.99 + deposit. great deal. A++++