Diet Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

0.5/5

November 12, 2016

After trying this just one time, I will never buy it again. For me, the taste was terrible but it is diet and I find that most if not all diet items are drab tasting. I suppose the omission of sugar definitely makes a difference for me.

November 12, 2016

Diet Pepsi is my choice of pop. It's tasty, refreshing, and a total thirst quencher. I always keep some cooled in my fridge for when visitors drop by. I purchase it on sale when I can to stock up.

October 28, 2016

I have truly enjoyed Diet Pepsi for years. I love the taste. Especially when I first open a cold can. I was sitting here writing review while I was opening one. Now here I am. Another amazing thing I love about it is for the last year boxes have increased to a 15 pack. Every week in my area at least somewhere has it on sale. 15 pack for 3.99 + deposit. great deal. A++++

October 14, 2016

i really thought i would like this but i do not...it leaves a bad chemical after taste and i find the taste stronger than regular Pepsi which i do like.

October 14, 2016

I am in love with Diet Pepsi! It is hand down better than Diet Coke. It has a better flavour and fizz. It spent have as bad of an aspartame taste like the other diet drinks do

September 30, 2016

I love diet pepsi. Sometimes you need a caffeine boost in the morning There not expensive.u can buy a case or just a can or bottle ...................

September 19, 2016

I am addicted, I feel it is so refreshing and I drink these when I am wanting to snack, it's bubbles temporarily help with the hunger pangs and I end up not eating a bad snack and still feel like I am getting sugar, even if it is artificial. I'm a big fan though and it's often on sale so that's an added bonus

June 06, 2016

This is my vice. I love diet pepsi. I wish it didn't have aspartame, but then it probably wouldn't taste the same. I know it's terrible, but with all the things out there in this world that are bad for us, I'll take this as my thing to send me down. So yummy!

June 06, 2016

The first thing I grab after a day of work is a can of Diet Pepsi. It's quenches my thirst and is refreshing. I am a Diet Pepsi girl. If I'm out and it isn't offered, I will go without. Love my DP.

March 25, 2016

Refreshing, tasty, no calories, what else can I ask for? My dear companion with all pasta and fast food meals :)
Been a loyal customer for 15 years now.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products