Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1232 in Perfume

August 10, 2016

I simply adore this fragrance! It smells so sensual an unique! It's one of my favorite perfumes to wear when i go out. People always ask me "what perfume are you wearing? It smells so nice!" Men seem to gravitate towards me when I have it on. I will put it in the morning and it stays all day without having to reapply. Definate re buy!

June 29, 2016

A very sexual and mysterious fragrance. Definitely one to wear on a night-out or a date.
    It takes my favourite scents - Vanilla and Coconut and mixes it with a beautiful Musk, Sandalwood and Jasmine to create a sweet and sensual fragrance. I am a little thrown off by the bottle, customers often ask if it has Apple in it and I do not believe it does. I think it just has a somewhat-Apple shape that happens to be a coincidence, I have never picked up on any Apple in the scent but everyone smells something different! You only need one spray (because it is a tad strong) and it will last you all night!
    Just wearing this fragrance boosts my confidence and although it is a little expensive, I will definitely repurchase when I inevitably run out.

June 16, 2016

This is my absolute fave perfume. I wear it almost everyday. I like that it is strong enough to smell but not overpowering. It has a sexy scent with a hint of vanilla.

February 11, 2016

My all time favourite perfume, I wear it on a regular basis and always get multiple compliments for it, I even had people several times stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It's seductive, fresh and alluring. It also has amazing staying power, my clothes never smell better after one spray of it.

February 05, 2016

After smelling this on my bestie , i was hooked!!! I think i am now on my 5th bottle of this one! This perfume is amazing, and feeds my vanilla addiction! I can never get enough of this smell!!!

December 09, 2015

Got this as a gift and honestly the smell is too powdery. I usually go for floral scents but since this was a gift I thought I would try it. Just not for me I think.

December 01, 2015

I really liked this perfume. I got it as a sample and is not one I would usually go for. was nice and light and lasted all day

May 26, 2015

I love this perfume. It lasts forever and ever, has a beautiful scent and I feel like it can work for any woman. You don't need very much as it's fairly potent and I rarely need to reapply after a full day of wear. It's a little pricey, but I think it's totally worth it.

May 06, 2015

This is so unlike any other perfume I would normally wear and I LOVE it. It is spicy, sensual, warm, just overall delicious. I have had a few samples but my current perfume collection is GIANT and I have a hard time adding another to the collection :/

November 23, 2014

Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette is a sweet, warm, vanilla scent. It's sweet, yet mysterious. A little bit of this scent goes a long way...do NOT go overboard. I wear this eau de toilette during the cold winter months for a nice contrast.