• Diovol Plus (Tropical)
Good

Diovol Plus (Tropical) Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 475 in Remedies

July 23, 2016

These are really good for helping to relieve acid reflux and and a gassy painful stomach. I don't need to use these often but it's good to know they are in the house when I need them. Brings the hot burning feeling in my throat and stomach to a halt and lasts most of the day. A decent price and the flavour is not bad either, much better than the original flavour.

June 03, 2016

I suffer from painful gas (orally and sometimes other) and on occasion quite bad acid. Until recently I had always stuck with one brand, but they didn't seem to be working too well so I took a chance on buying Diovol.

After using them for a couple of days I have to say they are good, but not great. They definitely helped somewhat, but I still had quite bad acid and a moderate level of gas. I would recommend these to someone suffering from less severe symptoms, but if your gas/acid is bad, these didn't do the trick for me.

Taste wise, they are not bad. I like that they are no sugar and therefore not sicky sweet, but the texture is similar to the 'biscuity' slightly foamy texture Gaviscon has. Flavour wise it's like a light pineapple mixed with cardboard, bearable but more pineapple flavour would improve it.