Dorito's Ketchup Tortilla's Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 1232 in Snacks

February 13, 2017

I love Ketchup Dorito's. It's a shame they only bring them out once in a while. There is so much flavour on each chip. My mouth is watering a bit just thinking about them! Lol!

February 13, 2017

Doritos Ketchup is by far my fav flavour by them, it's a shane that it's a limited time flavour because it's the only one I actually buy. Seems like all the best flavours are always limited time only.

September 13, 2016

Not the healthiest food but great for a cheat day!! i love tortillas and salsa usually but these are so great on their own! Taste quite processed but worth it!!

March 09, 2016

I love these, fantastic flavor. Ketchup on Doritos who would have thought?!?! Really though they taste great. Not much nutritional value as most chips and doritos, but we like them. Great for a snack.

Love these, a few reasons: 1 , my fave out of the Droito's line up
    2, no one else in my home likes them, more for me!
    3 even better when they are on sale,

Its my go to snack food for movie night.

March 09, 2016

I love ketchup chips so I was excited about seeing this limited time edition flavour of Doritos. I just had to try them. I tried them out with no expectations.

They probably use the same ketchup powder that Lays does since it was a similar flavour and they are both produced by the same company. They are great for people who find that the Lays chips have an overpowering amount of ketchup taste. I am not one of those people. I wish that the chips held the taste more like the other flavours. Just a little disappointed compared to others. I would have them again but would opt for the Lays version.

February 09, 2016

I was so happy when Doritos decided to bring these tortillas back! I thought after they were gone last year that would be the end of my ketchup fix. I really love the flavour of these, every tortilla seems pretty well coated with ketchup unlike some ketchup chip brands. If you love Doritos and love Ketchup chips these are for you...just the right amount of crunch and ketchup! I hope that Doritos keeps these a regular on the market from now on.

July 08, 2015

I bought these as ketchup chips are my fav - and wanted to hate them. But they were soooooo good! I have bought them quite a few times since.

July 01, 2015

I love these!! I was hesitant to try them at first but I was pleasantly surprised. The ketchup flavour works well with the crunch of the Dorito. I actually tried these at a Subway I was at for lunch, I thought hey why not try something new.

June 13, 2015

I am Loving these right now. they have the perfect blend of flavours without over doing it. Sad that they are a limited edition :(