Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

February 25, 2017

When my daughter was born they had this product at the hospital. It was the first body wash/shampoo she had used and I just loved it! I went out the other day to buy more because it is fantastic! It lathers well, and is tearless which my daughter loves.

February 22, 2017

My youngest son is prone to extreme eczema. His is so intense that he requires a prescription hydrocortisone cream daily. Dove sensitive baby products have been the only products that have not irritated his skin and allows him to enjoy bath & lotion products safely!!

February 21, 2017

Très doux pour la belle et fragile peau de bebe. Lave super bien en plus de ne pas faire larmoier le bébé. J'adore le produit Je le recommande! Oui c'est certaine que je rachèterai dans l'avenir .

February 20, 2017

This product is scent free! Works great for my oldest son who has excema, Dove is the #1 brand I trust and use daily on his sensitive skin! He enjoys this brand also, and always makes sure mom is fully stocked when we are on our shopping trips, because, mom, you know he can't use any other soap!! Highly recommend!!

February 03, 2017

My baby seems to have very sensitive skin. I have already tried 2 other baby washes, that claimed to have been for sensitive skin, but gave my daughter rashes. Then, finally, I came across this product and had great success. I now use this baby wash every time I give my baby a bath, and will continue to use dove products for years to come.

January 17, 2017

Amazing using since childhood love Dove

Salut les mamans!

J'utilise présentement ce produits pour ma petite fille est à une peau très sensible mais avec ce produit il n'a aucune rougeurs pour le prix il vaut la peine:)

January 17, 2017

I definitely recommend this product. I started using it when I had my second child and have nothing but good comments for it. It smells amazing & doesn't leave that leftover feeling.

January 13, 2017

This is a mild shampoo,which is great for people
    with allergies, and it is a very good value
    for people who are looking for a mild shampoo
    it does a good job.

January 11, 2017

J'adore les produit dove. Je viens tout juste d'acheter celle la pour mon garçon de 3 ans. Il sent bon et rend la peau aussi douce que Johnson. Je recommande.