Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 174 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 13, 2017

This is a mild shampoo,which is great for people
    with allergies, and it is a very good value
    for people who are looking for a mild shampoo
    it does a good job.

January 11, 2017

J'adore les produit dove. Je viens tout juste d'acheter celle la pour mon garçon de 3 ans. Il sent bon et rend la peau aussi douce que Johnson. Je recommande.

January 09, 2017

Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo is an excellent bath product for my baby, I use it daily, I like it a lot, it does not scratch the skin, it really does not cause tears and most importantly my baby enjoys his bath.

January 06, 2017

This is the only soap that would not eritate my daughters skin, it was nice smelling and left her skin and hair soft and rash free. I recommend this to all the moms out there who are struggling to find a good sensitive shampoo body wash combo.

January 05, 2017

I have hives on my body and this baby wash is gentle enough for my skin, leave soft, smooth without dry feeling, I also use it on my hair and the smell is nice

December 30, 2016

Dove baby wash is the first choice for my kids. It's moisturizing and gentle on their sensitive skin, rinces easily so there is nothing left behind except clean kids.

December 28, 2016

It worked great. My daughter has allergies to most soaps and this one worked awesome. Sge did not fight her hair wash because it was so sentitive it did not burn her eyes as other products do. I couldnt be nore satisfied.

December 20, 2016

I USE THIS PRODUCT TO WASH MY FACE EVERY NIGHT AND MORNING. I FIND IT LEAVES NO RESIDUE AND MY FACE DOES NOT FEEL TIGHT AND DRY LIKE OTHER FACE WASHES I USE. ALSO I FIND IT TAKES ALL MY MAKEUP OFF WITH PRACTICALLY ONE WASH. I SWEAR BY THIS AND IT IS 1/3 OF THE PRICE COMPARED TO OTHER FACE WASHES I'V BOUGHT.

November 09, 2016

I absolutely love using dove products on my babies it does not leave any filmy residue anywhere and is very gentle on babies skin! I highly recommend this to other parents

October 25, 2016

I use this for my son. He had severe eczema, but now under control. I tried many different shampoo/body washes, but nothing compared to Dove Baby! It is so gentle. I love how it comes in a pump, very easy to use with one hand. I like the texture of the wash. Love it!! And it's very affordable!