Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser

Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

The key to beautiful skin is Moisture. That is why Dove Beauty Moisture with 1/4 moiturizing cream was made to improve not jeapordize your skin's moisture level. Talk about a "first" in foaming facial cleansers. Why a first? Because it contains a unique combination of ultra mild cleansers and highly effective moisturizers. And the way it leaves your skin - so soft and smooth - will trigger a desire to use it daily. That's intentional.

October 21, 2016

I really like this product, it's non irritant and gentle even for sensitive skins. It cleans skin from any makeup and leaves it fresh and soft. I recommand it for people who have a sensitive skin.

September 23, 2016

This cleanser let my skin bright and clean without let it dry. My skin was well nourish and it worked very well for my sensitive skin. It smells very well too.

September 22, 2016

This has to be one of my most favorite products yet!!! As it gives me skin an elegant feeling, and smoothness. Even my hubby uses it here and there and he enjoys it.

September 09, 2016

This is truly the best facial cleanser I've used. Many of them cause me to break out after using them. I love the softness of my skin after using it and how clean and clear it looks.

December 19, 2015

I really like this cleanser,it's gentle on my skin and doesn't tighten my face like other cleansers,its a really great product

June 13, 2015

Makes my skin dry and it scratch.

April 07, 2015

I have never used a cleanser that left my skin feeling so soft! IT really does moisturize, but leaves a small residue, nothing I can't deal with!

March 22, 2015

It's so soft and gentle to use not hard on your skin at all. Leaves it feeling so refreshed and soft. This product is amazing, it;s a must have for me.

March 17, 2015

I use this in the winter time when my skin needs a tall drink of water. Cleanses well and doesn't strip my skin.

March 08, 2015

I don't use this product as a facial cleanser. I use it to shave my legs with. It gets a close shave and moisturizes your legs at the same time. I know it sounds weird.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted