Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser

Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

The key to beautiful skin is Moisture. That is why Dove Beauty Moisture with 1/4 moiturizing cream was made to improve not jeapordize your skin's moisture level. Talk about a "first" in foaming facial cleansers. Why a first? Because it contains a unique combination of ultra mild cleansers and highly effective moisturizers. And the way it leaves your skin - so soft and smooth - will trigger a desire to use it daily. That's intentional.

January 16, 2017

The bar soap smells very good, but seems to be a little bit too smelly for me. It it really perfume but strong. Also, when you apply on your skin, Under the water, it left a little gel or white strip on the skin.

January 16, 2017

This product is Great! Does the job and is great for my skin. It is very easy to apply and doesn't effect my skin in a negative way at all. I Really like how it foams for cleansing and is very easy to wash off as well. I highly recommend this for other people to try!

January 13, 2017

I am in love with dove beauty moisture foaming facial cleaner. It cleans off all my makeup without being too harsh. It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and super soft.

January 12, 2017

Dove face wash. Is effective and makes my skin feel fresh and clean . As well as washing off mascara and makeup. I use it everyday. I enjoy the foam , you don't need a lot as it goes far!

October 21, 2016

I really like this product, it's non irritant and gentle even for sensitive skins. It cleans skin from any makeup and leaves it fresh and soft. I recommand it for people who have a sensitive skin.

September 23, 2016

This cleanser let my skin bright and clean without let it dry. My skin was well nourish and it worked very well for my sensitive skin. It smells very well too.

September 22, 2016

This has to be one of my most favorite products yet!!! As it gives me skin an elegant feeling, and smoothness. Even my hubby uses it here and there and he enjoys it.

September 09, 2016

This is truly the best facial cleanser I've used. Many of them cause me to break out after using them. I love the softness of my skin after using it and how clean and clear it looks.

December 19, 2015

I really like this cleanser,it's gentle on my skin and doesn't tighten my face like other cleansers,its a really great product

June 13, 2015

Makes my skin dry and it scratch.