Dove Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 841 in Bath & Body

Gently reveal fresh, new skin every day with Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser. The soft beads dissolve as the cleanser lathers to gently polish away dull, lifeless skin and reveal your natural glow every day.

November 28, 2016

I have used a large variety of facial cleansers over the last few years to help with my difficult ever changing skin type, and so I was not expecting overly satisfying results when I tried the exfoliating cleanser from Dove. I was pleasantly surprised that it was fairly effective and did not leave my skin feeling dry and patchy at all. I used it for 2 weeks to give it a fair shot and now it is one of my go to cleansers when my skin is being hormonal.

June 11, 2016

I love how the product my skin soft and smooth even with hard water. I do believe that dove is an excellent product. And I feel it is a great product.

January 07, 2016

This is a really good exfoliator,its gentle on your skin so your skin doesn't dry out ,and leaves my skin looking so healthy

February 13, 2012

This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love the price was well!

July 08, 2010

I got this in a gift set with Dove body wash and deodarant for Christmas. It's an okay product.. I have actually used up a good portion of it which I don't normally do if a cleanser is terrible. I find that it leaves a bit of a film on my skin and does dry out my skin a bit. NOw that it is summer I am going to start using it again..

February 27, 2010

I loved this product. Left my skin so soft and smelling great. It's very calming and just feels great! I deffinately would use this product again in the future!

April 22, 2009

I tried a sample of this and feel this is a very good product..looking forward to trying it again.

March 16, 2009

I started using this product after I borrowed my sisters dove moisturizer and fell in love with dove! I really like this moisturizer because it exfoliated gently without causing irritation, made my skin soft and smooth, and really moisturized! I love the creamy felling and texture of it and I love the scent as well, the classic dove smell is wonderful! It did not irritate at all! I would definatley recommend this to everyone! IT made my skin radiant and smooth and was gentle enough for everyday use.

October 03, 2006

it is amazing, i've tried all different products to stop breakouts and nothing worked, but this is amazing. its not even specifcally for breakouts it makes your face nice and smooth. I also recommend usingthe Toner after the exfoliating cleanser.

August 12, 2006

affordable, easy to find, and does the job

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play