Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Gitty99
Oct 22, 2014

Although Dove promises softer skin, especially for those with dry and sensitive skin, I found I needed just as much moisturizer as with other soaps, although I did appreciate the very light, delicate scent, I prefer to smell like me not some soap manufacturers idea of what I should smell like.

linda60
Oct 22, 2014

It is the only soap that does not leave a film on me and my sink. My skin remain smooth and I am told it is soft. I have dry skin so this says a lot. The smell is mild and pleasing. I love it and every time I try another soap I go back asap.

colt90
Oct 22, 2014

Love this makes my skin feel soooo soft love the scent also

girlyspeaks
Oct 11, 2014

Why but it's the only soap I've ever used since high school! :)

Oct 08, 2014

Obsessed. The only bar soap I have used since I was a child. It's so gentle on my skin and always leaves my skin soft a D moisturized.

cwilm39
Oct 07, 2014

When I use bar soaps, it is only Dove!! Dove has wonderful scents that don't dry out my skin like many other bar soaps, and I don't feel like I have a layer of film on my skin. Thanks Dove!!

Oct 07, 2014

Love this product. I have really dry skin and most soaps make me feel really dry and itchy after showering. But with the Dove Beauty Cream Bar my skin feels soft and smooth.

tootsi1972
Sep 24, 2014

I love the smell, nut find my face feels tight after using it, It leaves a big mess in soap dish!

rose.902
Sep 21, 2014

I have eczema and all Dove product work well with my skin . I use this soap religiously and wouldn't change to another one. The price is good and leave your selling to fresh and wonderful!

alexsavi
Sep 21, 2014

Different kind of soap for different kind of skin: LOVE IT!