Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Kylee
Mar 05, 2015

This is hands down the best soap bar I have ever used! My skin thanked me after using this Dove Cream Bar. It leaves your skin feeling soft and brand new. When you step out of the shower you feel amazing and ready to take on the day. It makes me feel so much more clean then other soaps I have used in the past. Thank you Dove for making me feel great.

Mar 04, 2015

Dove is the only soap I use. It cleans and moisturizes my skin even in the shower. It is also gentle on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend Dove soap for bathing and showering.

harleygirl263
Mar 04, 2015

I love Dove soaps. They always leave my skin silky smooth and smelling wonderful.The cleanest feeling is washing with dove beauty cream bar

courroux58
Mar 03, 2015

Dove soaps are the best for my skin and makes its soft and smooth and smells great.

sandhur
Mar 02, 2015

Left my skin dry & itchy. Felt I had residue left on.

tlb0214
Mar 02, 2015

Dove products are awesome the original beauty cream bar is by far my favorite

luvinreviewin
Mar 02, 2015

I love #Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar because it is not highly scented and does not dry out my skin. It is safe to use on your face when u forget to put your cleanser in the shower. I've been using Dove for 20 years now.

alapen2010
Mar 02, 2015

I have been using Dove Beauty cream bar since I was a child, my Mom uses it and so do my two sisters.
We all love the gentle cleansing and softness - it never irritates our skin. Use it everyday!

Angelwingsx2
Feb 28, 2015

I use this in the shower because it lathers right up.Dove soap ,I find is good for your complexion also because there isn't any soap to it just Cream.It leaves my skin feeling moist and not dehydrated.Just soft and clean.Dove has been around for a long time and I never use anythig to wash my Face but Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar.and I recommend this to all you Chicks to try.

Feb 28, 2015

this is my go to to beat the itchy dry flakiness of winter skin