Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

September 04, 2015

Perfect for my sensitive skin. I use daily in the shower and to take off makeup. It doesn't inflame my skin or have a harsh smell.

Ycna
September 03, 2015

Dove bath soap smells so great and it leave your skin soft feeling.. I love this product .

crystaljam
August 28, 2015

I find this bar leaves my skin feeling dry and unclean when I've stepped out of the shower.

It does have a nice lather and smell - it has that going for it!

Shawnee74
August 27, 2015

Dove is still doing is thing for skin. I remember using this original bar as a child. It kept my skin soft and moisturized. I recently decided to use it before using other washes. I find it to be superior to body washes to remove dirt and moisturize skin. Great product.

Frenchenator
August 27, 2015

As a person with really sensitive skin, bath products can be a huge challenge. Dove seems to be an exception to that without fail. Even my dermatologist and allergist stress the use of their products. After a battle with my skin for quite some time I asked for assistance. The answer to those asked as well as online reviews. Dove bar soap. Now for me.... bar soap always seemed kind of icky. I remember it as a kid leaving my skin feeling really weird. I caved and went for it. Oh how the times have changed. I gave up body wash for good, now I have the original beauty bar on my side and no more skin irritation and the smell is great.

debfet
August 27, 2015

I like the dove bar soap. it goes on smooth and leaves no residue. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin too dry sometimes where i have to apply more lotion.

Josephine1382
August 26, 2015

Love dove, its all i use and has been all i have ever used! My mother did, and my grandmother before me. Keeps skin soft and doesn't leave too much residue. Love this soap!!!

LadyEmi
August 24, 2015

It was an amazing product. I had orignally bought it when I got my tattoo (back in April) and been buying this product ever since!

Morgasvalencia
August 20, 2015

I LOVE Dove products, and this one takes the cup.I use it everyday,it leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great

nluongo
August 14, 2015

I love using Dove bar soap as a body wash, always leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn't leave that weird residue that some soaps can leave.