Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rogersresaca
Dec 16, 2014

My Grandmother used this soap, my Mom does and so do I. That's 3 generations of women who believe in the quality of Dove. It doesn't dry my face up nor break it out. I always feel like it's very moisturized.

Lerobbin
Dec 14, 2014

This is the only soap we use in our house! I have tried others and always regret it. Dove does not leave your skin with that dry over-cleansed feel, it just feels soft, clean and moisturizer.

Dec 12, 2014

I love this soap,no harsh chemicals.

mom2toboys
Dec 11, 2014

After using this product my skin felt clean and soft. Made me want to try more dove products and I love them all

Dec 07, 2014

Great smell and feel after using.

fare sidd
Dec 07, 2014

I love Dove products, all my family has been suing the dove soaps from ages. It leaves the skin very smooth and moisturized.

bigmomma
Dec 05, 2014

we have been using Dove bar soap for many years and find it great for our skin and the price is right.

DianaMarie11
Dec 05, 2014

This soap id amazing I am not a bar soap girl but a friend told me to try and honestly it does what it says it didnt make my skin feel tight it makes it feel so soft.

melmck2
Dec 05, 2014

This soap does exactly what they say it will! I love how soft it leaves my skin and the wonderful smell. Highly recommend.

Dec 05, 2014

This soap is so gentle, that I use it on my face. It is the only soap I would put on my face.