Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

StaciQT1975
Oct 30, 2014

I love purchasing the Dove Bar Soap. I love that it comes in several different scents with different purposes (eg. nourish, dry skin, refresh etc). The smell of the soap is great, without being overwhelming and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

Susan3923
Oct 30, 2014

I have oily skin so was extremely surprised to have my face feel very dry and tight after using Dove! I gave it a try for three more days and had to switch back to my Cellex-C as my skin was actually hurting after cleansing! Very strange response - but I see another tester (in my age group) also did not have success. I am 53. I love the smell and use it as a body soap occasionally (don't like to waste)!

Grassycole
Oct 30, 2014

I love how soft my skin feels after using this soap

linda1958
Oct 28, 2014

doe doesnt stick after washing and rinsing for a fresh feeling

Oct 28, 2014

I've been using Dove since I was three. As a wild child who played in the dirt, this soap cleaned me up. I've been using Dove for almost 20 years and I will never ever use anything else beside it. Why? It never tightened my skin, made it feel soft, and had a gentle scent. I even made people tell me how soft my arms felt! Why is this a big deal? I never ever moisturized my body because I was incredibly lazy. It's just recently that I'm starting to take care of myself.
So keeping in mind that I've never applied anything to my body but Dove soap, this product is a miracle. No one in my family has any skin problems over the last 20 years of using this soap.

leanneobyrne
Oct 28, 2014

For some reason, this bar dries my skin out like no other! Which makes no sense, since it's supposed to be 1/4 moisturizer. I wanted to love it, but unfortunately my skin didn't.

Bran
Oct 28, 2014

This is the only bar soap I can use that doesn't irritate my skin. I would highly recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.

mommyisboring
Oct 28, 2014

I am not a fan of bars to being with but I use to always use Dove bars. They just make me feel extreme dry vs their body wash which makes my body pretty smooth. I do love the smell and the price is fine for me, I just can't walk around feeling dry and chapped. Putting lotion on afterwards doesn't help the dryness feeling.

wishen1
Oct 28, 2014

Its the only soap for me and I love all there products that I have tried

Rbietlot
Oct 28, 2014

I had gotten away from using Dove on my face because I thought my "mature" skin needed something more. More chemicals? Probably not. I went back to Dove at the recommendation of my dermatologist and I'm loving it. Dove leaves my skin feeling clean without being dry and tight. It is much more economical and I can purchase it pretty much anywhere but Costco is usually the cheapest 16/4oz bars for less than $20. As they say, "keep it simple".