Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

frip
Jan 26, 2015

Le meilleur rapport qualité/ prix qu'il y a sur le marché. On a beau en essayer d'autres, mais on y reviens toujours. Il est doux pour la peau, il sens bon et abordable. Que demander de plus !

Jan 25, 2015

I love the smell, the texture and the freshness of this soap.

desireesaft
Jan 23, 2015

i love my dove!!!! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean!!!!!

Milushka
Jan 23, 2015

By the feel of this bar, I love how I can already tell that this would be really moisturizing! It has such a creamy lather and it makes my skin feeling soft, clean and moisturized :) Although, I'm a rookie when it comes to solid soaps, so the soap is unfortunately not very convenient for me :(

nicksam1
Jan 23, 2015

I have used Dove all my life and still stick to the original and love it.

Phoebe52
Jan 23, 2015

I just started to use this product about a month ago. I don't know why I haven't tried it before. It's amazing and my skin feels so soft and smooth. My skin isn't dry like it is when I've used other products. I gave some to my daughter to try and she just loves the way it makes her skin feel also.

stefaniecatris
Jan 21, 2015

My family uses only this soap and we love it.

shirlywhirly
Jan 19, 2015

This a great beauty bar. I use it everyday on my face. It is really gentle and cleans thoroughly. My husband uses it for baths and showers because he has really sensitive skin. Works really well also for him.

Petit Minou
Jan 18, 2015

This is so gentle I can even use it on my face which is amazing as it leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. I would definitely not use anything else and I've been using this for many years now. It never dries my skin, it feels soft on my skin, and I feel clean after using it.

Laura1
Jan 17, 2015

I absolutely love dove's bar of soaps. They always leave my body silky & smooth skin. The price these days is a little tad high but I can see why for all the results I've seen from using it, it's no wonder it's a number one brand in beauty. The results are seen from just one use & it lasts for days. The moisture that it creates really does feel like an expensive cream being applied on.