Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

nimblesky
Apr 20, 2014

I have really dry skin and this soap is one of the few that won't irritate my skin or dry it out further. I also like their liquid body wash with lavender. Talk about aroma therapy!

Apr 19, 2014

I love this product it's the one we use everyday at home for the whole family we are 5!

Petersgirl
Apr 18, 2014

Once again a Dove product that excels! I use it for bathing, it leaves my skin so soft and silky feeling. I started buying it for my face but found it worked better than anything else when I showered or bathed. You get a beautiful, full lather than rinses off well and the results of using it all over are fantastic. I love the smell, so always put an unwrapped bar in with my lingerie, that way the fragrance is with me all day and night.

aashi
Apr 16, 2014

Just love it... can say that i grew out my teens using DOVE beauty cream soap..... just have few product that i could use and this one was the life saver for most days routine.

suz1luvsU
Apr 16, 2014

I have used Dove Beauty Cream Bar from my early 20s to present. I love the shower gels, but Dove outlasts them all and is truly portable to the gym and mini getaways. It works wonders in the winter to fight dry skin.
It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I have had my husband and my sons switch to Dove over the heavy scented male bath products. Their bachne cleared up within days. Just love this product.

bmaven
Apr 16, 2014

Best soap on the market.
I have sensitive skin and have used products that say they cater to sensitive skin with no luck- just more dryness and cracks. Dove is the only soap that I have used on a regular basis that has made a difference.

Apr 16, 2014

this is a great product for the price. it also is a great soap choice for those like us that have hard water. I even have got my husband to switch to Dove - it is a nice refreshing scent and not too 'flowery' as he claimed it would be. recommend it.

bingo187
Apr 15, 2014

Dove is one of the best soaps out there. It makes your skin so soft feeling. I love this soap so much.

trudyc26
Apr 15, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel. and smell

Royalone
Apr 15, 2014

I loved this Dove Beauty Cream Bar. Makes your face feel soft, silky and not dried out as the normal face soaps do. Will continue to use this rather than any other of the other products out there. Do not like feeling like a dried up prune after cleansing.