Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

karenxleung
Nov 22, 2014

Love the scent of the soap. My hands aren't dry as other soaps I use.

Nov 22, 2014

best beauty cream bar ever, skin fells nice and clean, not dry,

tiffrey
Nov 20, 2014

i love the way it makes my body feel i have really sensitive skin and so does my children

jeni_fini
Nov 15, 2014

I normally don't use Dove soap but since we took our niece into our home, that is then only soap she uses due to overly sensitive skin. I decided to go ahead and give it a try and was pleasantly surprised and pleased with how my skin felt. Amazing soap with awesome results. Love it

Nov 12, 2014

its soo creamy n nice, smooth and smells great . really good for shaving too
my husband is also using it every day!!

fchalifoux
Nov 10, 2014

Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is very good for the price ,for the effective because I wash my self allover me and is live nothing on our skin like the other soap even on your face is very good for clean skin....very good and I recommanded to everyone,but only for women that one.....

caitiecat
Nov 09, 2014

its soo creamy n nice, smooth and smells great . really good for shaving too

Nov 05, 2014

I love how this soap leaves my skin smooth and soft. Unlike any of the others I've tried, they leave my skin very dry. I also have to use lotion as well. With Dove I don't need the extra moisture from the lotion. It's perfect!

Nov 04, 2014

I have sensitive skin and this product works amazing.

JellyPanda
Nov 03, 2014

I love this product. I had a small eczema patch on my hand and I used this soap. I found that it did not irritate it or anything.