Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tootsi1972
Sep 24, 2014

I love the smell, nut find my face feels tight after using it, It leaves a big mess in soap dish!

rose.902
Sep 21, 2014

I have eczema and all Dove product work well with my skin . I use this soap religiously and wouldn't change to another one. The price is good and leave your selling to fresh and wonderful!

alexsavi
Sep 21, 2014

Different kind of soap for different kind of skin: LOVE IT!

qewtness
Sep 17, 2014

I usually use body wash instead of soap just for the fact it's easier to use.But when I tried the dove beauty bar I pretty much fell in love with it.I Sawa total difference in my skin how smooth it is especially how creamy the soap is.Most soaps I used it the past always felt weird after showering.But when I use the dove bar I'm always impressed on how it makes my skin feel smooth and young again.

HaleyTong
Sep 15, 2014

I usually don't like to use soap bars because my skin gets sensitive and itchy all over from other brands. Dove is very moisturizing and has a light lovely scent to it. Convenient for travelling.

renee.clement
Sep 15, 2014

smells great - works great. I always have a stash of these at home. I love that they are 1/4 moisturizer - I have sensitive skin and this never irritates!

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

I've been an avid Dove soap user for almost 2 decades! This stuff smells great and leaves my skin all soft and moisturised. Dove has always been my number one and I never stray!

1.5/5

chalexnan
Sep 14, 2014

I don't like any of doves products I find it dries my hair an skin out really bad

xoxtealover
Sep 13, 2014

I love Dove! The cream bar makes my skin feel great! Usually soap makes my sensitive skin very dry, but this bar keeps my skin moisturized.

Arielle2014
Sep 11, 2014

LOVE this soap! It's wonderful for my sensitive skin :)

mamaluv added a new review for
Annabelle Lipsies

K8han added a new review for
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

xoxtealover earned the Beauty Guru badge

sjones added a new review for
Island Way Sorbet