Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

qewtness
Sep 17, 2014

I usually use body wash instead of soap just for the fact it's easier to use.But when I tried the dove beauty bar I pretty much fell in love with it.I Sawa total difference in my skin how smooth it is especially how creamy the soap is.Most soaps I used it the past always felt weird after showering.But when I use the dove bar I'm always impressed on how it makes my skin feel smooth and young again.

HaleyTong
Sep 15, 2014

I usually don't like to use soap bars because my skin gets sensitive and itchy all over from other brands. Dove is very moisturizing and has a light lovely scent to it. Convenient for travelling.

renee.clement
Sep 15, 2014

smells great - works great. I always have a stash of these at home. I love that they are 1/4 moisturizer - I have sensitive skin and this never irritates!

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

I've been an avid Dove soap user for almost 2 decades! This stuff smells great and leaves my skin all soft and moisturised. Dove has always been my number one and I never stray!

1.5/5

chalexnan
Sep 14, 2014

I don't like any of doves products I find it dries my hair an skin out really bad

xoxtealover
Sep 13, 2014

I love Dove! The cream bar makes my skin feel great! Usually soap makes my sensitive skin very dry, but this bar keeps my skin moisturized.

Arielle2014
Sep 11, 2014

LOVE this soap! It's wonderful for my sensitive skin :)

abusse86
Sep 11, 2014

LOVE this soap! The smell is amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

Blufox1630
Sep 09, 2014

This product makes my skin feel amazing and I would definitely recommend it!!

Jannz
Sep 09, 2014

I use to love this. It was all I used. I don't know if they changed the formula or not but I found that it dried my skin so bad that I was using body creams more and more. Sorry but I've switched.

saintsarah added a new review for
Revlon BB Cream

srobinson2007 added a new review for
GOSH Giant Blush

valaita added a new review for
GOSH Lip Lacquer

henam added a new review for
GOSH Mineral Powder