Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Radar Lover
Aug 26, 2014

The only complaint I have is the smell. It isn't bad but I am just not fond of the scent.

It does clean well and leaves the skin smooth and soft.

Sladexo
Aug 25, 2014

This is the only bar soap I can use that won't leave me itchy and red. I will forever buy this brand

Red_rosie13
Aug 25, 2014

This is our go-to soap. We all use it in our house and my husband can't use anything else because he likes dove so much! Definitely clean feeling and soft on skin.

Aug 24, 2014

Wow , my grandmother still swears buy this bar of soap ! I remember being chased with that particular brand in hand to wash my mouth out . haha

julieannjohnson
Aug 23, 2014

Feels so nice on my face and body. No soapy residue afterward

sjones
Aug 23, 2014

I use this product for my children and like it for them. It doesn't irritate skin or leave a film.

Mommabear69
Aug 22, 2014

I love Dove soap! It leaves no residue and your skin is so soft and lightly scented.

sunshine1x0x

the only bar soap I use !! LOVE it

rushellethecutie
Aug 22, 2014

My bar of soap of choice for my body and occasionally my face because like another reviewer said, it isn't slimy or sticky and no residue is left over. Just clean, soft skin. I've used on my face numerous times and haven't had a pimple afterwards, so you don't have to be choosy about spots with sensitive skin.

If you just shaved your legs a few days before, it's smooth and slippery enough to give you a close, quick shave without needing to break out the time-consuming heavier creams.

Do keep in mind what gentle means though, I wouldn't rely on this when you've just had a strenuous workout, your face is completely sweaty and you want your skin deeply cleansed. Foams up really easily, lasts a good while and isn't too pricey. Dove is a nice brand. I'll definitely keep on repurchasing!

anasuhop
Aug 20, 2014

Fantastic soap! I love using it in the Winter time mostly because I have combination skin so in the summer it's a little too heavy for my oily forehead/t-zone. However, I highly recommend it to those who have dry skin or someone who would love to have softer skin.