Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

brooklingal77
February 10, 2016

I love how Dove's Original Beauty Cream Bar makes my skin feel after use. My skin is left feeling soft and silky. It doesn't dry out my skin. I use this in addition to a body wash. I like feeling extra clean. If you are looking for a nice soap, Dove has it.

VaultViking
February 10, 2016

The price is good for a non-irritant soap and it cleans just like any other so it's a good balance of moisturizing and cleansing and it's widely available.

natacha23
February 10, 2016

Unlike some other cleaning bars this one makes my skin dry after taking a shower. Not much of a smell to it and I love when soap bars smell great like the cucumber one is really good

Cfilipp
February 08, 2016

These bars are amazing. Helps the skin feel smooth and soft and the scent is great too

February 08, 2016

Just like any other soap . It does the trick !!!! Makes my skin feel soft after im done using it !

February 08, 2016

When using a bar soap this is always my go to. Leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing.

Beetlejuice13
February 08, 2016

Dove Original beauty cream bar is the best !!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean . It lather really well and smells soooo good !

February 06, 2016

Dove make me have rash ... Let my skin red and not really beautiful.. That can be good for people with no sensitive skin

Jhinkle
February 05, 2016

Dove Original beauty cream bar is the best. It comes highly recommended by my child's pediatrician for his eczema. It definately keeps our skin moisturized. I love getting out of the shower after using Dove! My skin feels so soft! Would definately recommend this to everyone. It works better for babies than the baby washes out there!

rcampbell203
February 04, 2016

I have used Dove many times over the years. Very mild to use on your face & lathers well. Scent is mild & not over powering. Leaves your body feeling clean & moisturized. Highly recommend this product!