Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar Reviews

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Mar 25, 2015

love it. Very good for the skin.

OceanSunrise
Mar 24, 2015

I've used this beauty cream bar in the past. Smells so divine and leaves your skin feeling soft and lightly scented. I like that your skin never feels tight and dry after you've taken your shower.

concetta59
Mar 24, 2015

I have been using this soap for many years. It is my favorite

empress_divine
Mar 24, 2015

Smells good, leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. I really love using these soap bars.

leontardif
Mar 22, 2015

This dove bar of soap is the one i use the most last few years. Rinses off nicely and doesn't feel like you have any soap left on you after toweling off. Also doesn't leave you with dry skin afterwards. Like the feel of it in the shower, nice shape to the bar and is easy enough to hold on to.

Charlena
Mar 22, 2015

Dove is the only soap I purchase for my household. It is non drying, and leaves your skin smelling clean and feeling nourished. I have tried other soaps, and have yet to find one that is as good as Dove. Definitely worth every penny!

QuinnQuinn333
Mar 22, 2015

I have tried many soaps over the years and found my skin to be dry and rough. The feel of other soaps on my body, just not the same. I had to go back to my dove brand even after the first use, could not use anything else. I have eczema and my skin doesn't like any other soap. Dove is the one and only soap for me.

I love the smoothness of my skin, the gentle fragrance of my skin and the scent is not perfumed like other bars of soap. I can't do perfumes, allergies do not permit it and Dove soap is the perfect match for my sensitive and finicky skin. Without Dove, I would be so miserable. No other soap has even come close. I truly enjoy the plum scented one the most, then the cool cucumber and of course, the regular scented one.

I would not trade in my Dove for anything else.

sleepmussedhair
Mar 20, 2015

This is literally the only bar soap I will use. It isn't drying, doesn't bother my sensitive skin, doesn't smell like chemicals, and doesn't leave a weird residue.

Mar 20, 2015

Dove origal beauty cream bar is one of the few bar I would use.

donjohn
Mar 20, 2015

It is so creamy and smells so clean and fresh.