Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jul 24, 2014

i have dry skin didnt leave my skin dry or tight left it soft

Jul 22, 2014

Great product. This is the only bar soap that I will use. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean.

Nuttybear
Jul 19, 2014

I love the smells that come from washing with dove. Brings back memories of my grandmother. I love how it leaves my skin feel

silryan
Jul 18, 2014

I love anything Dove! I am in my 50's now and my skin is getting drier. Dove always feels soft and smooth on my skin. The original bar is good quality for the money and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin has become more sensitive and the Dove bar doesn't seem to affect it the way some other beauty bars I have tried.

FionaM
Jul 18, 2014

I have been a Dove girl since my teens. I love how well it cleans without drying me out, even on my face. I get compliments all the time only skin and people can't believe when I tell them that all I use is Dove bar soap and moisturizer.

memere0309
Jul 18, 2014

I absolutely love Dove as it doesn't dry out my skin like so many other soaps

Jul 15, 2014

Love it, have used dove as long as I can remember

ladyof2
Jul 15, 2014

I've been using dove for years,it smells so nice and it's good for sensitive skin...

momofcuties
Jul 13, 2014

I've used Dove soap for over 20 years and highly recommend it. I have very sensitive skin and it is the only soap that doesn't irritate my skin. I've tried others that just don't compare. I love the gentleness on my skin and the subtle smell that isn't too strong.

shrinigirl
Jul 10, 2014

I love Dove soap. It smells so good and is gentle on my very dry skin. It keeps my skin moisturized. I tried other cleansers on my acne prone skin and always come back to this when my skin starts breaking out. But after I use it, instantly, my skin starts healing, and in a few days, its a lot clearer and smoother than it was.

Star Trek - 2009

Jurassic Park DVD

Yes Man - Jim Carrey

fall added a new review for
MIB (Men in Black - Movie)

Mary Poppins