Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

happy6400
Oct 24, 2014

I love this soap! It fits in your hand nicely and has a light fragrance.

aporter
Oct 24, 2014

I've recently reconnected with Dove and I can tell you I just love this product. Choice of fresh scents, also for sensitive skin and produces lots of bubbles.

smichell
Oct 23, 2014

Great product and does not dry the skin. I thought Dove was an "old" product; it is not.

Regy
Oct 23, 2014

I have one of these im my shower all the time,i use it almost everyday and it makes my skin so soft. my mother use it too and love it!

Price

cant beat the originals! they always work the best

vwertman
Oct 22, 2014

Great price, smells good, and makes my skin feel moistuized and smooth :)

Prettyprincess_71
Oct 22, 2014

Keeps my skin soft, & silky, & smells good too.

Gitty99
Oct 22, 2014

Although Dove promises softer skin, especially for those with dry and sensitive skin, I found I needed just as much moisturizer as with other soaps, although I did appreciate the very light, delicate scent, I prefer to smell like me not some soap manufacturers idea of what I should smell like.

linda60
Oct 22, 2014

It is the only soap that does not leave a film on me and my sink. My skin remain smooth and I am told it is soft. I have dry skin so this says a lot. The smell is mild and pleasing. I love it and every time I try another soap I go back asap.

colt90
Oct 22, 2014

Love this makes my skin feel soooo soft love the scent also