Dove Visible Care Renewing Creme Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 580 in Body Wash

The unique formula of this Dove VisibleCare Renewing Creme Body Wash offers the highest concentration of NutriumMoisture of any Dove body wash. Containing skin natural building blocks to help improve skin's look over time, the Dove VisibleCare Renewing Creme Body Wash makes skin visibly more beautiful in just one week. See dove.ca for more information.

October 28, 2013

Loved this cream body wash. Leaves your skin feeling soft, nourished and smooth. Would definitely use again.

August 12, 2013

loved this product from price to lotion creaminess did what it said it would do

August 12, 2013

I love Dove and this body wash is no exception! It has a great light scent and lathers well when using a large pouf. I have sensitive skin and as of yet, Dove has never let me down!

August 08, 2013

I for whatever reason have never had much luck with Dove body washes. I feel like they leave this layer of film on my skin when I am done with the shower. The scent of this particular one is nothing special by any means, they are rather pricey for the smaller bottle they come in & they don't lather very well. They do work well as a shave gel though

August 05, 2013

I like to use this body wash in place of shaving gel. It works well for this. It has a nice texture, and smells okay. It's not outstanding, but it's cost-effective and does its job.

July 04, 2013

I don't like this body wash at all. It feels a bit greasy and doesn't make me feel clean. The scent is okay, but as other reviewers have pointed out, it doesn't last long. This is supposed to improve your skin in terms of softness with regular use, and with regular use until the bottle was nearly done, I didn't notice any change in my skin. I would much rather spend a few more bucks and grab something from Lush.

January 19, 2013

Although I'm a huge Dove fan, I'm not a fan of this body wash. It says that it's supposed to help "renew" the look of your skin, but it just makes my skin really dry. The scent is really nice, but it isn't long lasting.

November 15, 2012

As it says in the product you can fell improvment in your skin in one week. I recomend this product especialy if you have a dry skin.

October 25, 2012

Love this Body wash, so creamy and works into a great lather

October 02, 2012

This product works great and my skin does feel different after using this product for two weeks. There is no film left on skin after rinsing and skin feels softer after just a few washes. The smell is light and refreshing. Great job Dove!

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay