• Dr. Katz TheraBreath Oral Rinse
  • Dr. Katz TheraBreath Oral Rinse

Dr. Katz TheraBreath Oral Rinse Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 189 in Oral Care

Professional formula. Alcohol-free. With the oxygenating power of OXYD-8. Created by Dr. Harold Katz, America's bad breath expert. Stops bad breath and dry mouth! Eliminates all types of bad breath! 24 Hour confidence. TheraBreath with OXYD-8 neutralizes bad breath odor at the source! Restores confidence. Eliminates morning breath and sour, bitter tastes. OXYD-8: Dr. Katz's revolutionary discovery. Dr. Katz has dedicated years of research to finding the most effective way to treat problem bad breath. His work has found that the most effective method is to treat the problem at its source, the bacteria that live on the tongue and in the throat. Dr. Katz also discovered that the best way to eradicate the bad odors produced by this bacteria was not with alcohol and making flavors, but with the power of oxygen. OXYD-8 is an exclusive, powerful oxygenating agent that is very effective and safe to use. Our products are not tested on animals. Safety sealed for your protection.

March 08, 2016

After buying other harsher mouthwash and toothpastes, I was looking for something that would work without feeling you gargled minty alcohol. TheraBreath was great in this department! It has hardly any taste and yet feels like it works as good or better than the regular mouthwashes out there. It is not as cheap as the regular brands but after trying it, I will continue to pay more as I feel it works and meets my expectations.

December 14, 2015

I have tried about three bottles of Therabreath Oral rinse. It's less intense than Listerine, which has helped me gargle more ("No alcohol, non burning") since I dislike the burning sensation. I'm not sure if it "works instantly" as it says on the bottle, but I will see how it goes.

February 09, 2011

Do you have bad breath? Do you think you cure it by chewing minty gum? Wrong!

Many people suffer from chronic bad breath, no matter how often they brush their teeth or chew gum. Quite often this is referred to as halitosis. Dr.Harold Katz developed the TheraBreath system in 1993 for his daughter who had halitosis. His products are the world's best oral care brand and will eliminate embarrassing bad breath in your life too! I have the opportunity to review their original toothpaste, mouthwash, and the new mint lozenges.

The mint lozenges even came in this cool little opening box and are individually wrapped. In fact, my husband took a handful of them to work this morning in his pocket! It also included a very informative pamphlet called "The Bad Breath Bible" which informs you of the causes and symptoms of halitosis, as well as some of TheraBreath's best products! I was really excited to try the toothpaste and mouthwash so as soon as we finished dinner I hurried to the bathroom to give them a whirl.

The instructions say to use the toothpaste on a dry toothbrush, which is a change for me. I always wet my toothbrush first. The toothpaste itself was a clear gel substance, verses the average white/blue gel or paste. Surprisingly it didn't have much of a taste. I expected mint, and was a little disappointed that it wasn't minty. Then, it started to foam in my mouth and something about it just felt fresh after I spit into the sink. Oddly enough, the mouthwash wasn't a strong mint either. I don't like mouthwashes for that reason, they burn my gums. This wasn't like that at all... but it all foamed in my mouth as I swirled and gargled. Of course once I was done, I ran straight to my husband to get close and intentionally breathe in his face.The mints were very minty and for such a small mint, made my breath feel very fresh. These are perfect to throw in my purse.

TheraBreath offers many other products on their website as well: gum, whitening kits, ect.