Eggo Thick and Fluffy Belgian Waffles Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #1217 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 03, 2016

These waffles are so yummy,they are my daughters favorite ,they are light and fluffy and I love that cinnamon flavor ,I sometimes eat them without the syrup, I usually wait for them to go on sale and then I stock on a couple of boxes ,I like toasting them twice to make them super crunchy,I would definitely recommend them to everyone

June 08, 2015

My grandsons love these tasty waffles. They like them with scrambled eggs and toast. Our oldest likes to put strawberry jam on his waffles too. They are a quick breakfast that the kids enjoy.

June 02, 2015

These are ssooooooo delicious!!! They don't taste like frozen waffles!

March 09, 2015

These thick and fluffy waffles are so much better than their original counterparts! They are so soft and so much like your mom just made them on the waffle iron. Plus they added the flavour of brown sugar and cinnamon to them as well. Mix that with some 100% pure Canadian Maple syrup and you have the best breakfast around. Plus it is so quick to make. Any morning can be a waffle morning. Our family loves these and won't eat any other waffles now! They ruined us for any other waffles!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender