Eggo Thick and Fluffy Belgian Waffles Original

Eggo Thick and Fluffy Belgian Waffles Original Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 66 in Frozen Desserts

February 14, 2017

I have this for dessert. After toasting, I put in a bowl add fresh cut fruit. Then add a scoop of vanilla Ice cream. Drizzle some syrup over the top and enjoy.

July 26, 2016

Great for a busy Saturday morning. They are thick and fluffy, I like to serve them with fresh berries and whipped cream. My hubby luvs to put a fried egg and cheese over it. Can't beat them for convenience.

March 01, 2016

These were actually pretty good! They are thick and fluffy. Taste is pretty good too, not as good as homemade but a decent substitute for busy mornings. Great with butter and syrup. I will buy these again. My kids liked them and I did as well.

January 16, 2016

I made my girls drool the other morning because I splurged and bought the thick and fluffy waffles and added (frozen bag) blueberries, butter and real maple syrup! The only thing is, because their so thick and fluffy there are only 6 in the box for the same price as a regular box of 8. And with two girls that's a one morning breakfast we loose in a week.

April 19, 2015

I love these Eggo Belgium Waffles. I just use syrup on mine but my husband likes strawberry jam on his. They are so thick and crusty on the outside but soft on the inside.

April 17, 2015

#Eggo #Thick and #Fluffy #Belgian Waffles Original are a very convenient, fast, easy to prepare and very good for a great breakfast. I put all kinds of toppings on them such as #fruit. #jam #powderedsugar #CanadianMapleSyrup . they are also good served as a side dish with breakfast sausage ,pea meal bacon and #Canadianbacon Very economically priced and very good way to have a "satisfying breakfast" or my family even has them for a snack.

April 17, 2015

I grew up eating Eggo waffles, as an adult with a waffle iron I prefer to make my own but for those times when thats not an option these fit the bill. They toast up well and this variety is better than the regular ones. They're thicker, fluffier and a bit more reminiscent of homemade waffles compared to the original Eggos.

April 17, 2015

Love the thick and fluffy Belgian waffles! The taste is nice and light and when it's toasting in the toaster the smell is amazing!

March 30, 2015

I have the cinnamon and brown sugar flavour, has a nice sweet taste. So good. Light, fluffy and thick.

March 12, 2015

This is so delicious and it's very easy to prepare, just put in the toaster. it is so soft and fluffy it feels like it melts in your mouth. the kids really enjoy having this for breakfast.