Eight O'Clock Coffee Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 562 in Coffee

March 02, 2017

I bought this coffee to give it a try since the starbucks brand I purchase was out and I haven't used anything else. Its low in price so you get more for your money compared to other brands. I buy the original flavor, tastes sooooo good! I add a little half and half & some sugar and I am set. best coffee ever!

February 18, 2017

I LOVE Eight O'Clock Coffee!
    I have to admit that I have watched the price of my favourite home brew rise in price rediculously over the last few years but I'm hooked.
    I've tried many others in hopes of finding an ethical bean or something less expensive but I keep coming back to my Eight O'Clock Coffee. I just dig it.
    It is a wonderful and full.
    The best time to try it is when Metro or Food Basics has it on for 6.99 or if you prefer pods you can catch them on sale for as low as 4.99!
    Give it a try!

February 12, 2015

This is actually a very good coffee bean. I like the red package which is the original Eight O'clock coffee and the Bokar variety is good also. Goes on sale often at Foodbasics for about 7.99 for a large bag. I sometimes mix it with a variety of coffee beans I get from Costco. I would highly recommend these coffee beans, the taste and aroma is wonderful. I grind the beans myself every time I make a some for optimal flavor.

January 17, 2015

This Keurig K-cups taste so good. I bought the Hazelnut one, it doesn't not bitter or sour cause i don't like the bitter one.

May 23, 2014

Whenever I run out of coffee, this seems to be on sale at Metro. It is a great value and is a delicious blend.

April 16, 2014

A long time favorite, the Columbian is the best coffee for brewing a nice cuppa.
    A long kept secret and a great price.

April 14, 2014

My hubby grinds this coffee at home. He mixes it with the Columbian and we have a very rich full bodied coffee at a great price

April 04, 2014

J'ai goûté en kcup le café eight o'clock noisette, colombien et mélange maison et ils sont tous excellent! De plus vraiment pas cher, chez Canadian tire la boîte de 40 k cup 19.99$!