Eight O'Clock Coffee Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 481 in Coffee

February 12, 2015

This is actually a very good coffee bean. I like the red package which is the original Eight O'clock coffee and the Bokar variety is good also. Goes on sale often at Foodbasics for about 7.99 for a large bag. I sometimes mix it with a variety of coffee beans I get from Costco. I would highly recommend these coffee beans, the taste and aroma is wonderful. I grind the beans myself every time I make a some for optimal flavor.

January 17, 2015

This Keurig K-cups taste so good. I bought the Hazelnut one, it doesn't not bitter or sour cause i don't like the bitter one.

May 23, 2014

Whenever I run out of coffee, this seems to be on sale at Metro. It is a great value and is a delicious blend.

April 16, 2014

A long time favorite, the Columbian is the best coffee for brewing a nice cuppa.
A long kept secret and a great price.

April 14, 2014

My hubby grinds this coffee at home. He mixes it with the Columbian and we have a very rich full bodied coffee at a great price

April 04, 2014

J'ai goûté en kcup le café eight o'clock noisette, colombien et mélange maison et ils sont tous excellent! De plus vraiment pas cher, chez Canadian tire la boîte de 40 k cup 19.99$!