Elf Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 88 in Highlighter

February 10, 2017

I was skeptical about buying a contour palette that was so cheap in price, but I love it! It's deifintely worth the money and it's good quality. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone who was looking to find an affordable contouring palette.

January 23, 2017

first time I've used contour...I love ELF
    They made it so easy to learn. additional info on their website helped so much.
    I bought this for my two girls for xmas as well

January 17, 2017

I am not a big user of make-up but I was pleased to see what a big difference it makes to use contouring. I love the fact that there is a «map» of which one you need to use where.

October 17, 2016

I saw this product reviewed on Youtube and decided to give it a try because of the affordability. While the packaging is amazing, and the colours are great the product is simply to dry and cakey for my skin. It also isn't very pigmented so you have to apply a lot of product. It might be good if you are really young and have perfect skin that is on the dry side. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has mature skin or anyone oily. (it tends to look patchy). I do think the brand looks amazing for the price.