e.l.f. Cosmetics Clarifying Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 335 in Powder

October 18, 2015

This pressed powder is from elfs essential collection and only cost like a dollar. They're a great everyday powder and I need to restock next time I place an order on elfs website. They literally always have awesome deals. Excuse the broken up powder in the picture, like I said I need to restock!

September 02, 2014

I would have loved this product except I have extremly fair skin and even their porcelain color is too dark for me:(

March 14, 2014

First off it's only $1 how can you go wrong! If you try it and end up hating it you've only lost $1. I love this stuff! On my lazy days when i don't feel like wearing any foundation I just apply this alone over my moisturizer. The coverage is light and naturals but covers any discoloration or imperfections! You could also use it over your foundation to keep it matte all day

August 10, 2013

I really like this powder, but its nothing compared to my MAC studio fix powder. But compare $1 to $30, this is a great buy.

November 05, 2012

The powder goes on like a blanket, and not in a good way. It made my face look cakey and flakey. Showed every flaw and came off on all my clothes! The saying goes, you pay for qualtiy... I got my $1 worth

October 17, 2012

First off, this powder costs a dollar! It works well alone or over liquid foundation. In my opinion, it has a bit more coverage than a regular pressed powder which is awesome. Throughout the summer I used it alone and now that it's staring to cool down I am using it to set my foundation and add a bit more coverage. Great powder and I will repurchase!

April 02, 2012

This product is $3.00 and I LOVE it. It's a full coverage foundation and it always seems to last me throughout the day! I see NO difference from using another brand, so why spend more money?? $3.00 seems like a good deal to me!

October 23, 2011

Great product but when i dropped it it broke on the side

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products