e.l.f. Cosmetics

e.l.f. Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 402 in Makeup

August 18, 2014

got my first order a month ago. LOVE it so much. Putting new order in very soon.

August 13, 2014

I thought I would try the products as I always get a e-mail to try with great prices, personally I loved the products until I used them, the eye products all burned my eyes. I cannot wear them, I know so many others that will. so I gave them away. but on the other hand there brushes, foundation, lip glosses. I have no problem with. they are a good company but I will not purchase for myself anymore-and only for those who are not sensitive to the products.

August 05, 2014

Elf cosmetics you get quite a bang for your buck, the quality of there makeup is outstanding, and usually will cost between 1-5 dollars, it is a great company that always has deals on there website. I remember last Christmas I got 100 dollars worth of stuff plus shipping for 50 dollars, it is a company that cares about there clients.

June 26, 2014

I've been using both the elf beauty brushes and some of their makeup products. Their brushes are excellent quality for the price. The makeup is good. I've used their blushes and bronzers and find these are excellent. I've used their concealer which is okay but don't find it has very great coverage. Their powder is also good. Highly recommend trying them out- you can't beat the price!

June 11, 2014

I have just been shown Elf make-up recently ...thought I would try the facial wipes and I loved them.. clean fresh scent appeared to really clean my face well of the daily grime ...!!! great price to fits in any make-up wearers budget. Will be buying more products from them

June 14, 2013

great product always can get a great shade and match up nice with your skin, doesnt leave stains on your clothes and looks very attractive

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows