Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray Reviews

Ranked #746 out of 1213 in Perfume

From a lush green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the uplifting fragranc that energizes the body, excites the senses and revives the spirit.

Wear as a refreshing spray, without an overpowering scent.

Key notes include:
Top Notes - Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot
Middle Notes - Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel and Crisp Celery Spice
Base Notes - Oakmoss, Musk and Amber

July 20, 2016

Very nice spray. Scent is perfect mild not too strong but very elegant and gentle.suprisingly it stays long on my skin.pricey but good quality.perfect for everyday use

February 03, 2016

This is a beautiful fresh fragrance.
It smells lovely on other people.
It doesn't smell as flattering on me,
which makes me a little sad.
I think a more bold citrus smell
works better with my skin. I would
purchase this as a gift for someone
else before purchasing it for myself.

February 03, 2016

J'aime cette fragrance de thé vert. Pour moi, c'est mon vaporisateur de tous les jours, je me sens fraîche et près de la nature quand je l'applique.

April 16, 2015

It's light, fresh & crisp. What not to love?

February 08, 2015

Amazing scent! I always get so many questions about which perfume I'm wearing. I go through a bottle a year and will never stop buying this. Only downside is that the scrnt does not last all day, I wish it did but really what perfume does?

October 11, 2014

My favorite go-to scent when I'm out on a date! The formula works very well with my body chemistry and even before I step out on my door every time, I always fall in love with it! :)

September 13, 2014

I love all and everything green tea, so I was so excited to try a Green Tea scent. I don't actually smell much green tea, however I still like the scent since its fresh, crisp and not overly floral or sweet which matches my preferences. I wish there was more of a green tea, or grassy smell as sometimes when I wear it too long and I start getting sick of it, the smell starts to remind me of Febreeze. The stay on skin lasts for the good part of a day, I sprayed it on my shirt one time and that lasted for an entire week. I really like the simple and sleek design and I like the tinted green bottle.

October 02, 2011

Arden's Green Tea (original) is a great light summer fragrance. If you want something that is very soft and not flowery, this soft citrus fragrance so wearable! I may be biased because I love green scents (green scents are those of cut grass and fresh leaves). It is fresh and clean.

One amazing thing about the original version of this fragrance is that is does not tend to set off people who have fragrance sensitivities. I worked in an office for 5 years where there was a fragrance free policy - and I wore this fragrance (one spritz only) every day. Two people were sensitive to fragrance and never reacted to it. I also spoke to a friend who worked in an office which was fragrance-free except for this one!

Now this is also why I don't wear this fragrance now- after wearing this 5 days a week for 5 years, I have fragrance fatigue with it. I do love it, and know one day this bottle will grace my dresser once again.

A tip on buying... they do lots of Christmas gift sets (which I pick up after Christmas - body lotion is lovely) and if you are in the GTA, Lisa's Cosmetic sale always has this fragrance for deep discounts since they represent the distributor and sell off any slightly older stock.

August 29, 2011

I got this as a gift but I guess it really didn't work for me! It is a clean citrus smell but it came off really sour and slightly musty on me. Not sure if it really smells like green tea. I guess if it works for you, it's a decent mid-priced perfume.

June 13, 2011

Great scent! Not too overpowering, with a hint of green tea. It smells very fresh, and always lasts you the whole day!
I recommend this for students especially for its light tones.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for