Elmer's Washable Clear School Glue

Elmer's Washable Clear School Glue Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 470 in Toys

September 15, 2015

Elemers Washale Clear School Glue is the best brand of glue to use, for school projects and for having in your desk at school. I remember always using this brand as a child, great quality glue that dries fast and is adhesive.

May 29, 2015

This glue is wonderful for arts and crafts. I love how they have finally come out with a clear glue instead of the classic white glue. The fact that this product is washable is awesome as well.

May 19, 2015

An irreplaceable part of every school kid's pencil case. I used this in dozens and dozens of projects over the years - including in university and in my daily life!
It is very cheap and very reliable. The caps dispense just the right amount.

April 23, 2015

Inexpensive and useful for so many project. Kid friendly and dry clear & quickly.

April 22, 2015

Elmer's Glue is a family classic. Our kids had to use it in school and they created so many wonderful projects with it. It's a staple in our house for our grandson to do his craft projects.

April 22, 2015

We use #Elmer's #Washable #Clear "School Glue" all the time in our home. Again it is used for school projects and I also use it on some of my crafts. Very easy to clean of of your surfaces and very well priced.

April 22, 2015

Glue that's worth buying for kids or anyone who needs to get something done quick projects. I've used this glue through the years, the quality is pretty decent. You can pretty much find this anywhere and it's only about a dollar or two and you can get them in packs as well.

What do you think, have you used it?

April 04, 2015

I use this for my crafts and some diy projects. Works great and doesnt coast much.

February 24, 2015

We use this glue for school and personal craft projects. Nice to have a clear finish that won't ruin your work of art. Great product that comes in handy. It glues very well and hasn't disappointed us.