Equate Flosser Picks
Good

Equate Flosser Picks Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 189 in Oral Care

July 01, 2015

This product makes flossing so easy. I also like how they are easy to travel with. I do with they were flavoured to give a cleaner feel to them.

April 15, 2015

This is my favourite style of flosser and the price is right with these however the quality is not. The floss snaps really easily and you need to use a few to get through all your teeth.

April 15, 2015

This brand of generic flossers from Walmart may be affordable, but to me, they were so hard to use. The floss string on them is quite large and I found that trying to get them between my teeth very difficult. It made my gums bleed, because it cut them since I was having to force them in between the teeth.

August 14, 2014

As someone who hates flossing with string floss, I loved finding inexpensive flossing picks for my mouth. My mouth is rather small and I have large teeth, so reaching places is really difficult for me, but with the picks it's made my dental routine quick and efficient. They're easy to use, and they get the job done better than normal floss. The mint taste is just a bonus!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS