Essie All in One Base Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

total nail treatment for healthy, normal nails color is essie's obsession.?she lives for color and spends months perfecting and selecting every shade.? since 1981, essie has been america's nail salon expert.? essie nail lacquer is chip resistant, long lasting and provides flawless coverage.? dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free made in usa all in one base total nail treatment

February 02, 2017

I think this basebis great for the price - much better than other drug store brands - in a jam it also is a great clear polish. Lasts forever and doesn't harder in the bottle like others!

August 13, 2016

I love the shine and color saturation I get after one coat. 2 coats my nails look salon quality and last for about 10 days if you use the clear coat on top of the polish. I recommend this polish it is reasonably priced and works great.

February 17, 2016

Essie All in One Base, love it dont need to apply more coats, when this is all in one. Great colours and quality can wear this for 1-2 weeks with no chips.

February 17, 2016

Love love love!! Base coat + strengthen + top coat!! Bam!! 3-in-1. Super convenient and a great product. I always purchase it especially because I do find it does keep my nails strong. I use nail polish a lot so I only want the best for nails :)

February 13, 2016

Essie is one of the only nailpolish that makes my nails looks healthier.

Only one application can last days and it helps my nails grow faster and better looking.

February 11, 2016

I am an essie fan for life. !!!! I love their base coats best in the popular name brands I've tried. Goes on very smooth and has a pink hue to it matching your natural nails so it is great to wear on its own.Doesn't yellow your nails one bit and works great on polish that tend to stain to stop them from staining. Average Price for the polish too.

December 08, 2015

Great product! It lasts a very long time and does not chip. Great as a base coat and for a nice clean polish.

September 16, 2015

GREAT COLORS , SMOOTH GLIDE, LAST ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE CHIPPING, PRICEY

February 07, 2015

I really like using the essie all in one base before my nail polish. It help to resist the every day life.

February 05, 2015

I really liked this polish. I like that it is All in One. I am so used to having to buy all different bottles and with this I do not have to. Love It!