Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

The distinctive combination of cotton seed and soybean oils seal in moisture and aid in rehydrating and revitalizing cuticles and nails while providing maximum nourishment.

February 17, 2016

Another Essie product I LOVE!! Definitely need this. Love how it conditions my cuticles (I work in the kitchen so my hands and fingers get extremely dry). I need to use this every single day before heading to bed. Don't know what I would do without it :)

December 16, 2015

This yummy smelling oil is super easy to use and totally absorbs after about a minute so your fingers don't feel oily. I love using it in the drier months because my cuticles always get dry and this oil definitely softens them. Bonus: The apricot smell is amazing!

January 27, 2015

After only one application my cuticle look very hydrated. I used it 2 times a week and my nails never look better.

January 26, 2015

This oil is great for the cuticle. I used to not care about it but now I can't live without this oil. It is amazing !

December 29, 2014

This oil is a bit on the pricey side but it does do a good job. I highly recommend it. It makes a big difference and it does last a while.

August 06, 2014

This cuticle oil is average, but does the trick. It absorbs quickly and smells nice, but the bottle applicator makes it cumbersome for application on the go. There are other, comparably priced cuticle treatments out there that aren't as messy and work as well or better.

All that said, I still keep a bottle on my nightstand for use right before bed since the scent is nice and I'm not worried about convenience.

May 21, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff... my cuticles always can use a little help and this stuff does the trick!!! The smell is fresh and not very strong.

April 24, 2014

Love the smell of this product! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. You definitely notice a difference within the first few uses.

March 25, 2014

This cuticle oil works wonders! it is so much better than any other cuticle oil i own. It really works, it makes your cuticles nice and soft and prevents hang nails its awesome!

October 12, 2013

I use this product once a day. It's very easy to put on, fast absorbing, moisturizing and I love the smell!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation