Essie Bikini So Teeny Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

January 16, 2017

I love the colour. Lasts a long time and not many coats needed for a bold colour. Super fun and flirty. Good for a spring or summer colour. I highly recommend it.

August 30, 2016

The colour is very pretty. It's very suitable for the summer and even spring. The pigment is very nice. One or two coats would be enough for coverage. The name is also very cute.

August 06, 2016

I absolutely love this color. It's the only color I've been wearing on my toes for the whole summer and I always get so many compliments on it. It's super shiny and doesn't chip if you add a good topcoat.

March 16, 2016

so i loved this color so much that i shelled out the $ 9.99 to try this brand and i really wish i had saved my money. the polish is thin and runny and color coverage was laughable. i had to apply 4 coats for color coverage and it of course wouldn't dry properly. i will Never buy this brand again.

January 21, 2016

Love this colour it's absolutely beautiful! I would definitely purchase again when I run out

December 13, 2015

I may be late to the party on this one but I am definitely loving this Essie product along with a few others. The formula is great. I have an overlay on my nails and it just glides on and dries quickly. The polish lasts about a week if I do no housework or wear gloves, others it lasts only half that long which is reasonable since I am very hard on my hands. It is a slight bit more expensive for a drugstore brand but can often be found on sale - or if lucky at a dollarstore every so often. And it's such a fun color!

September 26, 2015

I really love this shade from ESSIE- Bikini So Teeny. It is a gorgeous shade! I have gotten so many compliments on this colour. It looks the best with two coats, and it is best if they are light coats so it dries well and to avoid streaks. It is a little bit pricey, but the good quality brands usually are. It is a really beautiful colour and looks great on the fingers and toes!

November 05, 2014

These nail polishes are at a great price and work really well! The color goes on smooth and I like this particular color, because it's a light fun color!

September 22, 2014

Long lasting, no chips!!! Beautiful and got tons of compliments!

September 09, 2014

LOVE this color! I have 2 bottles! The perfect blue in my opinion.