Good

Essie In The Cab-Ana Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

July 09, 2016

Obsessed with this Aqua colour. It screams summer and tropics. I bought it last year and just pulled it out to do my nails for a summer party tonite. Essie makes great nail colours, and the texture is creamy and 2 coats gives you a full complete coverage. The longevity is average, with most nail colours that are opaque like this Aqua, it tends to chip after about three days which isn't too bad. Great colour for summer or a getaway!

April 05, 2015

This color is not a new one, it's a couple years old but I wanted to write a review for it because it's one of my favorites if not my all time favorite. The color is a great Summer time color. It's a light-medium blue with some Aqua and a little bit of cream for finish. Its beautiful, every time I wear this polish I can not quit staring at my own nails! And tons of compliments from people wondering where I found it. The formula goes on very smoothly and it covers well, very opaque, almost a one time coat. It's stay for a long time and hardly shows any wear. I can wear it for two weeks and it still look fresh. Try it out!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..