Essie Nail Polish in Find Me An Oasis Reviews

Ranked #536 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 07, 2016

Essie is a high quality nail polish. You have tons of colour choices and stays 5-7 days no chipping if applied properly. I love this nail poish. Walmart is a great place to find it as is shoppers drugmart.

February 18, 2016

I love this nail polish. It's so pale that at first glance, it looks white but it's perfect for spring and it goes with just about anything. It's easy to use and with a top coat, it's perfect!

August 26, 2015

I love this color but I found that it looks streaky even with 3 coates so I don't bother using it.

February 17, 2015

Absolutely love this product! it looks absolutely beautiful on and it stays put for a long amount of time. I enjoy this color mainly in spring and I find that it matches almost everything Im wearing. Its just perfect.

December 07, 2014

Nice very pale blue. This one takes patience to apply however and a lot of coats. If you like pastel colours though you have to work for it,

September 03, 2014

This is my first essie nail polish and I am in love! If all their nail polishes are like this one, they have a loyal customer for years to come.
This light blue is so elegant and classy. It reminds me of a baby shower color or even a wedding polish.
The formula is perfect, after 3 light coats it is completely opaque.
I use it at least once a week.