essie topless and barefoot

essie topless and barefoot Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1481 in Nail Polish

January 28, 2017

I love all of the colours that Essie has in heir product line. I find that the only default is that they don't last long. It always chips off my nails after 2 days.

January 06, 2017

I love neutral shades like this one., but often disappointed with the hue - i find they're often very transparent and not a "solid" colour. But I'm Not a fan of the outrageous and dark colours! I've never purchased this brand before and although it's definitely a higher price point, at least i can find some colours that I like. I will buy this brand again when i can find the shades I like, otherwise I would stay with the more affordable brands as the quality is not any better.

September 27, 2016

The Essie Topless & Barefoot is a beautiful nude nail polish with a slight pink undertone.Most polishes oxidize on me so the beautiful color I put on does not remain ,this is the first nail polish that remains true to its color.It does take two coats for a polished look the first coat goes on a little streaky .I get so many compliments on this polish I think because it gives your nails a sophisticated look.If I am in a hurry I put a cheap quick dry neutral nail polish on and just top it with this one and the color stays true .

August 06, 2016

All around great nude nail polish. It flatters all skintones and looks great on short nails and long nails. It's a great neutral polish to have if you're going on vacation or attending a wedding because it'll go with anything that you wear.

February 13, 2016

My favorite go to nude nail polish. Needs a second coat. Looks great on my toes in the summer and goes with any outfit. Pair it up with the Essie top coat and you'll be chip free for flip flops. Essie makes great nail polishes 100%.

December 20, 2012

I love this nail polish!!! It is the perfect nude color. I think it works on most or even all skin tones. I really love essie polishes, and this is one of my all time faves. I think the formula is good, and it is opaque in 2 coats.
    It lasts a long time, and with a base and top coat, it doesn't chip easily. love this color