Eucerin Calming Daily Moisturizing Crème Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• Soothes and moisturizes to help prevent very dry skin that can lead to itching due to dryness
• Non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula keeps skin moisturized for 24 hours
• Formulated with oatmeal, glycerin and dimethicone to relieve of itching
• No added fragrance
• Appropriate for children as young as two years of age
• Dermatologist recommended

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

November 13, 2016

This cream is really good for winter. It helps with dry skin. The cream is thick and creamy so one tube lasts forever. It is unscented and really good product for sensitive skin.

October 01, 2016

I had an allergic reaction to something and ended up with scratches that left marks due to scratching. I use this lotion immediately and within three days I noticed a huge difference. This is a miracle lotion!

September 22, 2016

I really like this moisturizer for my whole body - arms and neck especially. It is great for the winter time. It isn't too heavy or greasy, and a huge bonus for me is that it isn't scented and is good for sensitive skin.

September 08, 2016

If you have extremely dry skin, this is the moisturizer for you! It hydrates you skin immediately and leaves it feeling soft. It's great , especially in winter when we could all need a little extra moisture.

April 22, 2016

Great everyday moisturizer for the body. Leaves a bit of an oily residue but the does the job well at hydrating the skin. I would not recommend this for the face though.

April 20, 2016

I have used this crème in the past because I have cracked dry skin, it helped to soften but didn't help with the eczema so I discontinued it. still looking for a product to help with that.

April 18, 2016

I have really dry skin on my legs that turns into eczema in the winter. This helps moisturize my very dry skin without causing flair ups in my eczema, helps soothe the itch and helps keep my legs from being flaky. Repurchase every fall/winter.

April 15, 2016

This was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I have eczema on the palm of my right hand. When it flares up, the skin on my palm becomes irritated, inflamed and itchy, then it thickens and peels off in layers. It feels and looks gross so I try to keep my hands as moisturized as I can to prevent any dry, flaky appearance before, during and after a flare up. I found the Eucerin cream to not only be convenient - in a tube that I can keep in my purse, on my desk, near my sink; I can apply several times per day. It was very soothing, providing instant relief to the itchiness and flakiness, and it was very very rich, thick and moisturizing. It also didn't have added scents and oils that would exacerbate irritation; it just smells like a clean cream. This is my go-to holy grail must have year round product. I use it also on my legs and elbows when they need extra love.

April 11, 2016

Love this product.

I've tried a great deal of lotions and this is one of my favourites.

Quite simply - it goes on easily, absorbs nicely, isn't greasy, doesn't stink, softens skin and lasts a very long time.

Love it, love it, love it. Certainly recommend it!

April 08, 2016

I have struggled with hereditary eczema my whole life and this cream really works well for my condition. Thick and unscented it really soaks in and doesn't leave a yucky door. Recommend for those with very dry sensitive skin! The price is fair and the item may be found in most drugstores. Sometimes they have it at Costco in the larger size, otherwise I buy it from shoppers drug mart. Great product!